What does this mod do?
You can import your optmizations from Mr. Robot right into our mod. It gives you a list of the gems, enchants and reforges you need to make, as well as consolidating anything you need to buy into the shopping list. Watch a demo video. This also grabs you bag and bank data to power Mr. Robot's "Best in Bag" feature.
To use the mod: 1. Load your character into http://www.askmrrobot.com. Click optimize. 2. Click the 'export to addon' button found just above your stats window (it's gray). Copy the code snippet that pops up 3. Paste the code snippet into the "Import" tab in the in-game mod. Viola!
Note: You need to upload the mod's AskMrRobot.lua data export file to AskMrRobot.com to use Best-in-Bags. To do this, click the green "upload" icon on AskMrRobot.com.
Mr. Robot will take a look at all of the gear in your bags and bank, and find the best items to equip. You can also have Mr. Robot help you find your best set of gear for your offspec. You can even lock your main spec items so that Mr. Robot won't re-gem or re-reforge them for your offspec set. Get more info on setting up your offspec here.
This mod is created and distributed by Team Robot (the creators of AskMrRobot.com).
- Fixed a bug with some missing upgrade IDs for asian realms - Changed combat logging to send character data on encounter_start rather than entering combat - Fixed a bug with battle pets causing errors on export
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,620,734 Monthly Downloads
- 679,110 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 495,041 Monthly Downloads
- 460,983 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 305,567 Monthly Downloads