Mod Updated (July 10, 1:26 PM PST)
Added the following:
- Localization support
- Wipe command for raids: if you call a wipe, click the wipe button right away. That removes purposeful deaths and damage from the log reports
- Aura and pet data gathering: it can be hard to grab pets and auras because of how the combat logs work. We now use the mod to try to more accurately get this data.
- Improved realm detection
Mod Updated (May 21, 9:45 PM PST)
Minimap button missing or error? The new version fixes that. Sorry! We moved to the curse code repository for faster addon updates. When we name the repository, we named it "askmrrobot" instead of "AskMrRobot" (with capitals). That caused lua errors, sorry about that. The latest version fixes that.
Mod Updated (May 20, 1 AM PST)
We added support for the new item upgrade levels. Also note that the armory isn't updating item levels in your gear right now. But we have a workaroundthat uses the addon.
What does this mod do?
- Brings optimizations in-game, including a shopping list, auto-gemming and auto-reforging
- Scans your bags and powers the "Best in Bags" feature (works for both main and off specs)
- NEW! Collects gear, talent and glyph data for each boss fight to use with our (alpha) combat log feature
Gem, Enchant & Reforge Optimizations
You can import your optmizations from Mr. Robot right into our mod. It gives you a list of the gems, enchants and reforges you need to make, as well as consolidating anything you need to buy into the shopping list. Watch a demo video. This also grabs you bag and bank data to power Mr. Robot's "Best in Bag" feature.
To use the mod: 1. Load your character into http://www.askmrrobot.com. Click optimize. 2. Click the 'export to addon' button found just above your stats window (it's gray). Copy the code snippet that pops up 3. Paste the code snippet into the "Import" tab in the in-game mod. Viola!
Note: You need to upload the mod's AskMrRobot.lua data export file to AskMrRobot.com to use Best-in-Bags. To do this, click the green "upload" icon on AskMrRobot.com.
Mr. Robot will take a look at all of the gear in your bags and bank, and find the best items to equip. You can also have Mr. Robot help you find your best set of gear for your offspec. You can even lock your main spec items so that Mr. Robot won't re-gem or re-reforge them for your offspec set. Get more info on setting up your offspec here.
Combat Logs (alpha)
We are alpha testing the combat log features on our site (as of April 30, 2014). Here are a few things to note:
- We have some auto-start and stop features built in. Go to the combat log tab of the addon to check out the new settings.
- Everyone who has this version of the addon installed will send gear data to the person logging (who also has the addon installed).
- When you upload your combat log, the client program will automatically grab the gear data from the addon file.
- May 20, 2014: added support for the new item upgrades
- April 30, 2014: updated the combat log tab to collect gear data for our alpha combat log testing.
This mod is created and distributed by Team Robot (the creators of AskMrRobot.com).
2014-07-10 yellowfive <yellowfive>
* AskMrRobot.toc ui/CombatLogTab.lua
removed test button from combat log tab
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,083,748 Monthly Downloads
- 536,175 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 351,297 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 327,121 Monthly Downloads
- 325,309 Monthly Downloads