Mod Updated Oct 14, 12:01 AM PST)
Made the following changes:
- Updated to work with new file structure
- Removed reforging
- Auto-gemming is NOT available. It will be back with Warlords (we haven't had time to extensively test it, and don't want to accidentally delete gems)
- The export used for Best in Bags is now in the 'export' tab
- Use the "Load a Gear Set" tab to import optimizations or Best in Bags. This is where Best in Bags is now viewed!
- Updated the importing & exporting in case there are armory problems. You can now load a new character into our site, in addition to just updating an existing character.
Please report any bugs on forums.askmrrobot.com - we will see it much faster than the comments here.
What does this mod do?
- Brings optimizations in-game, including a shopping list, gems and enchants
- Scans your bags and powers the "Best in Bags" feature (works for both main and off specs)
- NEW! Collects gear, talent and glyph data for each boss fight to use with our (alpha) combat log feature
Gem & Enchant Optimizations
You can import your optimizations from Mr. Robot right into our mod. It gives you a list of the gems, enchants and enchanting materials you need, as well as consolidating anything you need to buy into the shopping list. Watch a demo video. This also grabs your bag and bank data to power Mr. Robot's "Best in Bag" feature.
To use the mod:
- Load your character into http://www.askmrrobot.com. Optimize.
- Click the 'export to addon' button found to the right of your gear, in the "Now What?" section. Copy the code snippet that pops up.
- Paste the code snippet into the "Load a Gear Set" tab in the in-game mod.
Use our WEBSITE to ask Mr. Robot to find the best gear set out of items in your bags and bank. He'll do this for your main and offspecs. There's a tutorial on our blog.
Combat Logs (alpha)
The alpha test is now closed and this will officially launch with the release of Warlords of Draenor. Thanks to everyone who helped us test this.
- May 20, 2014: added support for the new item upgrades
- April 30, 2014: updated the combat log tab to collect gear data for our alpha combat log testing.
- June, 2014: More combat log updates
- October 13, 2014: Updated for 6.0.2
This mod is created and distributed by Team Robot (the creators of AskMrRobot.com).
2015-02-24 yellowfive <yellowfive>
bumped interface version for 6.1 patch
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 2,988,383 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 1,593,241 Monthly Downloads
- 931,911 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 853,253 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- Data Broker, FuBar, Plugins, Titan Panel, and Garrison
- 718,058 Monthly Downloads