Atemi is a flexible enemy cooldown tracker atop of their nameplates. Though, while there are already some addons achieving the same, Atemi is configurable and more modular for future work and inventions.
This idea was inspired by Icicle, many thanks to their author though.
While I have lots of ideas pending, please provide feedback on what cooldowns or features you are missing.
- disable debug prints
- potentially fixes the issue with nameplates from X-Realm players not showing cooldowns
- added support for showing friendly cooldowns
- some debugging-fu
- added general-purpose /rl chat command, as convenience to '/script ReloadUI();' typing all over again
- copyright-year update
- shaman: typofix spell ID for Grounding Totem
- warlock: dead spell cleanup
- druid: fixes spell ID for Nature's Cure
- hunter: removed spell Readiness
- adapted to changes in WoW API 5.4.0
- rogue cooldown fixes
- improved configuration dialog
- updated to WoW release 5.3.0
- added Monk cooldowns
- updated to work with Myst of Pandaria (MoP), Release 5.0.4+
- updated all spells and their cooldowns to match MoP
- fixes font-size crippling
- adds (optional) automatic icon/font-size resizing, relative to its nameplate width
- added korean localization, many thanks to 정영진 <[email protected]>.
- shows spell tooltip when hovering a cooldown icon atop of a nameplate (enabled by default)
- added localization for enUS + deDE (enUS is default)
- made addon greeter optionally displayable (enabled by default)
- improved configuration dialog and prepared layout for the upcoming pending features.
- fixes windows-specific path specs that (changed slashes to backslashes as path separators) and added missing dependencies to embeds.xml, effectively making this addon work w/o having Ace3 as a library-addon enabled.
- added missing embeds.xml
- initial release
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|