What is Atlasloot_Source
Atlasloot_Source is an official plugin for AtlasLoot, made by the AtlasLoot team itself, that shows the source of an item below its default tooltip. Although this addon closely related to AtlasLoot it does not require AtlasLoot to be installed!
- Shows the drop location of an item.
- Shows the source of an item (for example Midsummer Festival or Darkmoon Faire).
- Shows the profession, skill and required reagents for a craftable item.
- Shows the costs of items that are sold by vendors.
- Shows the item ID (disabled by default).
- Tooltip colors are customizable.
- Enhance Crafting tooltips.
- Add localizations.
- Integrate user suggestions.
- Recipes show drop locations twice.
- Some bosses and instances have a #B# behind their names.
- Project Lead: Hegarol
- Co-Authors: Lag
This mod is distributed under Version 2 of the GPL. A copy of the GPL is included in this zip file with links to non-English translations.
A special thanks goes to pceric!
This mod is distributed under Version 2 of the GPL. A copy of the GPL is included in this zip file with links to non-english translations.
v0.3b (Feb 26, 2012)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please remove any old folders before installing v0.3.
Compatible with Patch 4.3.
Renamed addon to AtlasLoot_Source.
Updated database with new 4.3 items.
v0.2 (Oct 03, 2011)
Fixed a library bug.
v0.1 (Oct 03, 2011)
Initial beta release.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,025,230 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 481,343 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 334,076 Monthly Downloads
- 328,627 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 299,676 Monthly Downloads