Auctionator makes the auction house easier to use, by presenting auction house listings clearly and succinctly, and by eliminating the tedium involved in posting and managing auctions.
Auctionator is designed for casual everyday auction house users.
To find out more about Auctionator head over to auctionator-addon.com or, better yet, just download it and try it out!
If you're already a user and have a question, you might find the answer in the Auctionator FAQ.
- Armor and weapons items with different bonuses no longer group together in scans
- Clicking on the AH button in armor or weapon crafting panels no longer does an exact match on the item being crafted
- Performance improvements in some situations when buying items
- Fixed Slow Scan to update the scan database
- Set the FSC value to 50 by default
- Fixed the bug where clicking the Options button wasn't opening the Auctionator options panel the first time
- Added the tooltip info to the merchant tooltips
- Added "exact matching" option to the Buy Tab
- Implemented exact matching elsewhere where it might improve performance
- addressed some disconnect issues during full scan
fixed the bug when dragging to the small sell are in the Sell paneVersion 3.1.7
added disenchant values for WoD gear improved searches for battle pets, now distinguishing between battle pets of different levels and displaying level bug fixesVersion 3.1.6
Compatible with 6.0.2Version 3.1.5
Compatible with 5.4Version 3.1.4
Compatible with 5.3Version 3.1.3
Compatible with 5.2Version 3.1.0
Limit selling of battle pets to one at a time so random ones aren't soldVersion 3.0.9
Fixed the vendor price bug introduced in 3.0.8Version 3.0.8
Some changes to help out author of AuctionatorMiniFeatures Added local definition of _ to all files to avoid accidental use of global _ which could case some tainting issuesVersion 3.0.7
Selling Battle Pets fixedVersion 3.0.6
Works better with Battle Pets Added disenchanting probabilities for MoPVersion 3.0.5
Time shown for full scan no longer always 0 Moved the message about incomplete getAll scans to a more visible spot Updated the text in the Full Scan dialogVersion 3.0.4
Fixed a bug in slow scanVersion 3.0.3
Added a page-at-at-time version for scanning the AH. Hold the control key down in the full scan window to access.Version 3.0.2
Fixed the error trapper to ignore errors generated by AuctionatorMiniHelp addon (not mine) Changed the messages in the full scan window Now gets the "bind type" of an item dynamicallyVersion 3.0.1
Fixed compatibility issues with WoW 5.0.4Version 3.0.0
- Chaos Orbs tooltip no longer displays them as BOP
- Only prints one line in chat when more than 42554 items in AH
- Fixes the problem where everything was freezing for a few seconds after scanning for an item
- Fixed to work with patch 4.3 (hopefully)
- Just updated the TOC file so it is no longer listed as "out-of-date"
- Added a check for more than 50 items when importing shopping lists
- Fixed the bug that caused the "DisplayX" LUA error
- fixed the LUA error when clicking AH if one of the built-in tabs was selected
- clicking the AH button (in the trade skill window) auto selects the BUY tab now
- added a slight tint to shopping lists in the recents list
- change Active Items to static text from a popup in the More tab
- fixed LUA error - Auctionator.lua:4195: Usage: GetItemInfo(itemID|"name"|"itemlink")
- fixed bug where duration menu would sometimes get confused after changing default
- changed basic options to always show 12,24,48 rather than just when checkbox is selected
- the Save This Shopping List button won't display if there's already a list with that name
- Fixed a couple of small bugs
- Greatly improved support for managing Shopping Lists
- Manual editing
- Easier deleting and creating
- One-click AH search for an item and its reagents directly from any trade skill window
- Prices from The Undermine Journal addon now show up on the Other tab when an item is selected
- Fixed the OpenAllBags bug
- Fixed toc problem for Taiwan - zhTW
- Fixed Auctionator.lua:1685: attempt to index local 'scan' (a nil value)
- Added a "Clears" subpanel to options to allow users to clear various stored data
- Fixed the bug where Auctionator was claiming TradeSkillMaster's bug as its own
- Fixed AuctionatorShop.lua:721: attempt to concatenate local 'searchText' (a nil value)
- Fixed AuctionatorScan.lua:785: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'itemQuality' (a nil value)
- Hopefully fixed remaining bug with gems and selling options
- Shift-clicking on the item (to link it in chat) in the Auctionator tabs now works in more places
- Added zhTW to the toc so should work for Taiwan now
- Fixed search problem when specifying a category only
- Should no longer cause the UI to display during new character cinematics
- Fixed: AuctionatorShop.lua:353: Usage: Atr_Search_Box:SetText("text")
- Fixed Atr_IsGem and updated list of uncut gems for Cata - thanks Wenge!
- Added checking code for future class/subclass changes
- Updated disenchanting tables
- Fixed the bug with quoted items (exact match) on shopping lists
- Fixed the bug when there are more than 9 identical pages of the same item
- History now displays the average of the lowest and highest LOW price for each day
- Updated the internal list of BOP items so that auction price in tooltips for BOP cataclysm items now show BOP instead of "unknown"
- Continued updating the disenchanting tables
- Various and sundry code cleanup
- Fixed bug with quoted (exact match) items on shopping lists
- Fixed a bug where "none available" was displayed when "no buyout price" should have been displayed
- Fixed the "line 706" bug
- Updated the disenchanting tables (thanks for all the submissions!)
- Fixed bug with extra line in scanning tooltip
- bumped max pages to 100
- added cata epics to DE tables
- updated DE tables
- add chinese/taiwan translation (thanks scars)
- fixed a LUA error
- updated Disenchanting tables
- fixed problem with same name items and Check for Undercuts
- reporting of missed auctions now in red
- added iLevel filtering to advanced search
- displaying iLevel for weapons and armor
- hide item tooltip when scrolling list of matched items
- Added disenchanting probabilities for Cataclysm
- Fixed a few small LUA bugs
- Fixes issues associated with different items that have the same name
- Adds logging of disenchanting information (optional) for those wishing to help me determine the new disenchanting tables
- Small tweak and bug fixes mostly
- Fix so should play better with Lilsparky's Workshop
- No longer incorrectly displays disenchant info for some Cata blues- displays 'unknown' instead
- Fixed the debugging messaging in chat
- Fixed the bug where the Sell pane stopped working after searching for or selling a new raw gem
- Fixed the incompatibility with Lootlink
- Added a slash command /atr showdi that will display debugging information
- Added a slash command /atr generr that will cause a LUA error (for debugging)
- Updated the spanish translation
- Added an echo back for the /atr dcp command
- Fixed a couple of bugs
- changed default of number of days of history to track from 21 to 5
- New error handling code no longer claims errors that are other mod's
- No longer undercuts prices selected from the "other" tab
- Fix to new error handling code
- Allowed shopping Lists to be added to other shopping lists after a "Search for all items" search
- Added custom error handling for LUA errors in Auctionator
- Made a change to full scanning in an attempt to reduce disconnects
- Internal change to the way tabs are identified, hopefully making Auctionator play better with other AH addons
- Search for all items on a shopping list at once
- Added a diagnostic feature for those who are disconnecting during full scans
- Now tracks and displays pricing history (See auctionatoraddon.com/FAQ.shtml for more details)
- Posting history moved to Other tab
- On the Buy tab, displays items in database that aren't currently available on the AH. This will be particularly useful for crafters.
- Scanning settings panel renamed Database settings
- Database settings panel shows new info and allows setting how much history to keep
- Fixed a menu bug most apparent when using Outfitter
- Calculation of starting price no longer rounds
- fixes the bug where auctionator configuration setting were sometime getting corrupted - sometimes resulting in "can't compare NIL with a number" errors
- hopefully fixes the "can't compare xxx with a number" bugs
- fixes the bug where sometimes would cancel the wrong auctions
- fixes new conflict with Carbonite
- fixes bug with the auction duration menu on the Sell tab
- attempts to fix the SetFocus taints
- pretty sure fixes the bug: "attempt to index global 'AtrScanningTooltip' (a nil value)"
- possibly some other bug fixes as well
- fixes an with Telo's Lootlink
- adds a timer to the full scan
- fixes another incompatibility with Auction Profit Master
- fixes an incompatibility with GnomeWorks
- fixed the bug that was causing a LUA error for users of Auction Profit Master
- made an optimization so that the Buy One button is enabled more quickly in some cases
- bug fixes
- changes for WoW 4.0.1
- added advanced search - search by category, subcategory, minlevel, maxlevel and text
- disabled right-click autoload until I figure out how to do it right
- fixed the remaining cosmetic issues with the background
- fixed a bug where the reported # of auctions created was off by 1 when cancelled part way through
- no longer resets the duration to 12 hours when switching between tabs
- implemented right-click on item in bag to load item to sell ala new built-in functionality on the Auctions tab
- when cancelling multiple auctions of the same item only a single message now appears in chat rather than one for every item
- setting the duration works again (changes in patch 3.3.3 broke it)
- fixed the cosmetic problem with background on the sell panel (another 3.3.3 problem)
- Calls the updated API for creating multiple auctions. Hopefully will be faster and more robust.
- fixed the bug where setting an undercut value to 0 would result in a LUA error
- Changed 'Cancel All Undercuts' to just require a single click. Now, instead of asking you for each auction that's undercut, you will only be asked once at the end of the 'Check for Undercuts scan.
- Alt-clicking on undercut items (ones with a red X next to them) in the left-hand list on the More tab, will cancel that auction.
- Updates to Spanish localization
- Added Spanish localization (thanks Elfindor!)
- Fixed a bug that was causing the Create Auction button to incorrectly disable under certain circumstances
- Tightened up the inter-addon communication
- Removed the version checking that occasionally caused the "who" window to appear.
- Searching for an item in double quotes now does an exact match search. For instance "Cardinal Ruby" in double quotes will only return raw Cardinal Ruby auctions and not a summary of items with Cardinal Ruby in the name.
- Attempted to address the compatibility problems between Auctionator and Quick Auctions.
- Made a change to prevent the Friends frame (aka the "Who window") from popping up after a login or a reload UI.
- Fixed a couple of infrequent bugs that caused LUA errors.
- Changed 'Check and Cancel Auctions' to now ask once for every auction to be cancelled. Blizzard made changes on their end that required this change.
- Updated for compatibility with patch 3.3
- Fixed the bug where the german localization wasn't displaying umlauts
- Fixed a bug where button widths were improperly changed for non-english localizations
- Update the disenchanting tables to reflect recent changes for level 70+ epic items
- Updated the german (deDE) translation file
- Default sort when multiple matches found is now by price rather than by name
- Undercut icons (check mark and X) are now displayed when multiple matches are found
- Update french and russian translation files
- Updated localization files (translators: untranslated strings are at the bottom)
- Fixed the bug that was causing LUA errors when vendor prices were turned off
- Fixed bug with shadow staying after options screen closed
- Fixed bug that prevented selling keys
- Added minimum quality option for inclusion in scanning database
- Fixed a bug with alt-ctrl click
- Added full scan stats display to full scan dialog
- Added button to output scan stats to chat window
- No longer makes options screen opaque
- Now removes Sell Price from tool-tip when Auctionator vendor price is shown
- Updated German localization file
- Localized buttons now automatically get wider as needed
- Added a section at the bottom of all current localization files that include untranslated strings for the localization
- Fixed a bug that causes errors for brand-new Auctionator users
- Fixed a bug in the selling options that was causing them not to work for categories
- Fixed the remaining bugs where buying might hang WoW
- Added a new options panel for Selling that allows you to specify your selling preferences (5 stacks of 10, max, stacks of 1, etc)
- Converted Auctionator options screens to standard WoW options interface
- Changed the anti-spam feature to allow you to have at most 40 single-stack auctions posted at a time but relaxed the limitation of only being able to post 10 at a time.
- Fixed the bug where buying multiple auctions would freeze WoW
- Added the French translations
- Fixed the bug where the deposit amount wasn't changing when the auction duration was changed
- Glyphs now automatically default to stack size of 1
- Fixed the bug where WoWecon and GoingPrice info wasn't always displayed
- Fixed the bug where the square "Sell Button" in the upper left became inoperable after the first auction.
- Fixed the bug where Auctionator spams the chat after a full scan
- Fixed the bug that was causing an error when opening the AH if "Default Auctionator Tab" was set to "none"
- Cleaned up some code related to dragging items to the small square sell "button" in the upper left of the sell pane - not sure this'll fix the problems a few folks have been seeing.
- Sell panel now allows you to set the "per item" buyout price for a stack of items
- Sell panel now allows you to set the number of auctions to create as well as the stack size without having to pop up a separate dialog window
- Buy panel will now shows all items that match rather than just exact matches. So if you search on Scarlet Ruby you will see a summary of all the various cuts of Scarlet Ruby and their lowest prices. Clicking on any particular line in the buy summary, drills down to show the standard Auctionator summary for just that exact item.
- Checking all your active auctions for undercuts can now be stopped.
- When checking for your active auctions for undercuts, you may choose to automatically cancel any of your auctions that are not the lowest priced auctions.
- Now uses the built-in vendor prices.
- Updated TOC so no longer considered "out-of-date"
- Fixed bug that would report "You are not in a guild" for characters not in a guild
- The MORE tab can now be set as the default
- Added Check for Undercuts feature. One click will scan all active auctions and indicate with an icon next to each whether you've been undercut for that item
- Fixed a bug in Create Multiple Auctions that was keeping it from working correctly for users with one or more item-family-specific bags (eg. enchanting, herb, ...)
- Fish feasts and other feasts are no longer listed as BOP in item tooltips
- Added Swedish localization file (thanks HellManiac)
- Added a console command to clear the full scan DB: /atr clear fullScanDB
- Works with patch 3.1
- Separate scanning databases for Horde/Alliance auction houses
- Separate scanning databases for different realms (servers) if you have toons on more than one realm
- Localization support for German (thanks Ckaotic) and Russian (thanks StingerSoft)
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes leave a shadow over the UI after pressing escape
- Fixed a bug where the Create Auction button was semi-permanently disabled if there was no info about a particular item being sold
- Patched RecipeKnown and Lootlink if present so that they no longer cause system lockups after Full Scans
- Relaxed the 15 items limit on Shopping Lists. Limit is now 50 items.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing disenchant info from being displayed in locales other than English
- Now works with version 0.80 through 0.91 of Lilsparky's Workshop
- Changed the undercutting to be based on the per item price rather than the stack price
- Fixed the bug where a manually set buyout price was only used for the first auction when creating multiple auctions
- Fixed a bug that was causing disconnects for Russian users
- Added localization infrastructure - now I just need volunteers to provide translations
- Fixed the bug that was changing the text color of the enemy castbar
- You can now buy more than one stack of a particular item at a time.
- When you Create Multiple Auctions, if you change the stack size, Auctionator will remember and will default to that stack size the next time you Create Multiple Auctions for that item.
- Auctionator can now be configured even if you're not at the AH. This is particularly helpful for configuring tooltips. To configure, just bring up the standard Interface dialog, click on the Addons tab and select Auctionator.
- Fixed the minor bug where prices under the Other tab were being undercut
- Fixed the bug with GetAuctionBuyout when passed a link
- Fixed the bug with Automatically Resetting Duration. It should work now.
- Fixed a bug that was very infrequently causing a LUA error
- fixed a bug that was causing errors if you had the starting price discount set to 0
- Tooltips now (optionally) show estimated disenchanting value
- Tooltips now (optionally) show what an item will disenchant into, along with probabilities and required enchanting skill level
- Tooltips are now configurable.
- BOP and Quest Items are recognized better and will not display "unknown" for auction pricing.
- When creating multiple auctions you can now specify the stack size. You no longer have to "pre-split" a stack.
- Fixed the bug that was causing a LUA error to appear for new users who didn't have any PRICING HISTORY.
- Fixed the bug that was causing errors for users using Tekkub's Panda mod
- Fixed the bug where no auction was highlighted initially when selecting items on the MORE tab
- Fixed some bugs including some related to posting multiple auctions
- Holding the shift key down when an item tooltip is showing, displays the vendor and auction prices for a stack rather than the per-item price
- Moved the Buy confirmation dialog closer to the Buy button
- Improved the memory footprint
- Added support for Tekkub's APIs GetSellValue and GetAuctionPrice. Some of Tekkub's addons should now work with Auctionator.
- Added an option to display vendor and auction house pricing in item tooltips throughout the game
- Added the ability to scan the auction house in order to create a database to use for tooltip pricing information and for occasions where there are no current auctions to use as a basis for pricing recommendations
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 4,687,685 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 2,310,282 Monthly Downloads
- 1,685,156 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- Data Broker, FuBar, Plugins, Titan Panel, and Garrison
- 904,824 Monthly Downloads
- 879,596 Monthly Downloads