The main focus of this addon is to help you fly through questing.
- Auto Quest Accept: If you're below 90 it accepts all available quests that award experience, otherwise it accepts all quests. This is mainly because when you're leveling the only quests that matter are the ones that help you reach 90. And after 90 all quests still give reputation, so they are worth doing;
- Auto Quest Complete: If the quest you're about to deliver has several rewards and you must choose one if you have the addon Quest Reward installed and enabled the reward with the most vendor value will be chosen and the quest will be completed if you have the ALT key pressed. If the quest offer no choices regarding the rewards then the quest will be automatically delivered;
- Auto Quest Share: Whenever you accept a quest and you're in a party, it'll try to share it with all party members. This feature works especially well if the other party members also have this addon installed;
- Auto Class Training: When you visit your class trainer it'll learn all the available new spells that you can afford.
You can use either /aqt or /autoquestingtools.
- /aqt security - Enables / Disables the security key CTRL (default: enabled);
- /aqt auto_complete - Enables / Disables auto completing quests with more than one reward choice when the addon QuestReward is present. If disabled you can use the ALT key to temporarily enable this feature (default: disabled);
- /aqt status - Shows your current settings.
By default any of these modules only work if you have your CTRL key pressed when you interact with NPCs. It's a security feature to work around any situation not yet fully implemented or tested. This feature can be toggled with the command /aqt security. The CTRL key can also be used to temporarily disable an interaction when you have disabled security. In simpler terms, the CTRL key toggles the addon for each interaction depending on the state of the security option.
Bugs / Issues
If you find any bug / issue while using the addon please report them either by leaving a comment on the section below or opening a ticket at the CurseForge project page. I promise I'll do my best to review and fix them all. Thank you all for your time.
- Updated to reflect the new level cap of Warlords of Draenor.
- Updated for patch 6.0.3.
- Updated to reflect the new (not so new by now, hehe) level cap. Didn't release this one before because I had no toon level 90 yet in order to test it.
- Updated to reflect the changes suggested by supercore (http:www.curse.com/addons/wow/auto-questing-tools?comment=28).
- Updated for patch 5.0.4.
- Updated to reflect the changes suggested by supercore (http:www.curse.com/addons/wow/auto-questing-tools?comment=26).
- Updated for patch 4.3.
- Added an option to Enable / Disable sharing quests automatically with party members. Default: ON.
- Added an option to Enable / Disable party announcements when auto accepting quests. Default: ON.
- Fixed the version display and the maximum quest level to reflect Cataclysm changes (85 is the new max.).
- Updated for patch 4.2.
- Now if you have the addon Quest Reward enabled and loaded the feature Auto Quest Complete by default only triggers if you press the ALT key. You can change this behavior with the command /aqt auto_complete. This was added to make it possible for people with the addon Quest Reward installed to be able to choose a different reward than the suggested.
- Fixed an issue when talking to a Riding trainer where the feature Auto Class Training would trigger. Since these are not class trainer does not make sense :).
- Added the possibility to use the 'security' key as a modifier even when security is turned off, i.e. if security is turned on (default) when you see a NPC with quests or you see your class trainer, this addon only works if you have the CTRL key pressed while doing it (this is the normal behavior), but now when you disable security you can use the same key (CTRL) to prevent the modules from triggering on specific ocasions.
- Overall code review.
- Information messages overall aesthetics revamped and normalized.
- v1.0.2 - Fixed an issue where an error would be triggered when auto completing a quest and the addon Quest Reward was not loaded.
- v1.0.1 - Initial public release.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Auto Questing Tools v1.0.8||Release||4.2||784||10/10/2011|
|Auto Questing Tools v1.0.7||Release||4.2||1,301||09/21/2011|
|Auto Questing Tools v1.0.6||Release||4.2||983||09/10/2011|
|Auto Questing Tools v1.0.5||Release||4.0.1||3,573||10/25/2010|
|Auto Questing Tools v1.0.4||Release||4.0.1||349||10/25/2010|
|Auto Questing Tools v1.0.3||Release||4.0.1||1,031||10/17/2010|
|Auto Questing Tools v1.0.2||Release||4.0.1||11||10/16/2010|
|Auto Questing Tools v1.0.1||Release||4.0.1||23||10/14/2010|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 3,175,410 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 3,114,632 Monthly Downloads
- 2,297,504 Monthly Downloads
- Achievements, Quests & Leveling, and Map & Minimap
- 1,317,011 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 995,379 Monthly Downloads