What does it do?
Bagmeter basically displays the free and total slots per bag and an overall total.
Since most other addons where way too big for my taste or no longer supported, I wanted to write it as small and nimble as possible.
What does this mean to you?
Well... minimal configurability, no nifty features, just plain old numbers on your bags... but also no memory usage to speak of, no noticably performance impact.
/bagm sumtotal on/off
Show or hide free/used space overall (the total on the lower half of the main bag
/bagm sumcount on/off
Show or hide details overall (the count on the lower half of the main bag)
/bagm subtotal on/off
Show or hide free/used space per bag (the total on the upper half of all bags)
/bagm subcount on/off
Show or hide details per bag (the count on the upper half of all bags)
/bagm usecolor on/off
Use colors for the bag utilization:
Red if less than 1 third free
Yellow if less than 2 thirds free
Green if more than 2 thirds free
Show either the free or the used spaces per bag and overall. If a bag has 16 slots and 4 are used, it will either display 12 (free) or 4 (used).
Show the current status of the settings. This is also automatically output whenever you change a setting.
Instead of 'On' you can also use '1' or 'Yes'
Instead of 'Off' you can also use '0' or 'No'
- Note: Now being updated by earl_parvisjam to ensure this wonderful mod doesn't die.
Update for 6.2
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 890,358 Monthly Downloads
- 828,970 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 748,930 Monthly Downloads
- Titan Panel
- Plugins and Titan Panel
- 524,004 Monthly Downloads
- Achievements, Quests & Leveling, and Map & Minimap
- 468,134 Monthly Downloads