Have a question? Check the FAQ!
Bagnon merges all of your bags into three windows: inventory, bank and guild bank. Beyond the basic all-in-one functionality, Bagnon also provides:
- Text and Flash Find searching (see syntax)
- Ability to view the inventory & bank of any character, from anywhere *
- Coloring based on quality, being a quest or unusable item
- Databroker, ItemRack and Wardrobe support
- And much, much more
* - Requires the player to login and visit the bank once at each character
You may use these addons to enhance Bagnon functionality:
- CurrencyTracker - Allows you to track up to 3 currencies on any window
- Bagnon Scrap - Colors your Scrap on all windows
- Bagnon Facade - Allows windows to be skinned with ButtonFacade
- Bagnon AccountSearch - Allows you to search trough all your characters items at once
- Fixed issue causing window to behave strangely when clicking on the "loot won" frame.
- Localization update.
- Fixed issues with item coloring (ex: highlight item sets not working properly).
- No longer displays warning messages when depositing non-reagents in the bank or when the reagent bank is full.
- No longer causes cursor flickering at vendors.
- Small changes to prevent tainting issues and extremely rare loading error occurrences.
- Fixed issue preventing character data from being deleted.
- Fixed issue preventing proper searches in Korean clients and possibly other localizations.
- The player dropdown list now displays all your connected realm characters.
- The new class and race introduced in 6.0.10 should help to keep the list manageable for players with many characters.
- Tooltips still only display players from the same faction (to keep tooltip sizes manageable) as only BOA accounts are sharable between these characters.
- Fixed issue preventing some servers to be visible in others.
- Fixed issue causing guild bank tabs sometimes to stay invisible.
- Guild bank hotfix.
- Now supports all the Blizzard item sorting features, such as:
- Ignoring bags for auto sort.
- Setting bags to a specific type of loot.
- The sort confirmation dialog was removed.
- To avoid unwanted sorts, the bank frame now performs a bulk deposit on left click, and a sort on right click.
- You may also set bags to be ignored for sorting.
- Bags now display the number of empy slots available.
- More minor bugfixes.
- Reagents now take priority in going to the reagent bank before other bag slots when depositing.
- Fixed issue that could be fired when configuring other addons.
- Now the player dropdown list displays class colors and race icons. This should make it much easier to find players in long lists.
- Now new item glow flashes for a limited period of time.
- It remains with a bolder glow than regular items until the bag is closed or the item moused over.
- Now only characters from the same faction as yours will be displayed in the character list.
- You must login again in your characters so that BagBrother can learn their factions!
- Reverse slot ordering option is now working properly.
- Tip: you can use this option if you prefer to sort items to the bottom of the window instead of the top.
- To avoid sorting bags by accident, now auto sort displays a confirmation dialog before sorting.
- Items are no longer marked as new after the bag is closed.
- Made items in void storage movable.
- Tooltips now properly display in the void storage.
- Items in the bank reagents slot are now properly accounted on item tooltips.
- Fixed guild bank issues, including long-standing log frame problems.
- Fixed issue with Bagnon Facade
- Fixed bug causing tooltips not to appear on the reagents bank slot.
- Fixed issue preventing bank slots from being purchased.
- Fixed errors with player listing.
- Tagging release version.
- Money frame cannot be disabled in void storage (needed for transfering)
- Item Sorting:
- The long awaited feature is finally here! Now there is a new button at the inventory and bank windows where you can click to automatically sort your items.
- The button can be disabled at the interface options. But why would you?
- Reagent Bank:
- You can now right-click on the new sort button do deposit all reagents.
- Now properly displays whether the reagent bank has been unlocked when offline browsing.
- Void Storage:
- Now supports the new void tab!
- Fixed several issues with the withdraw and deposit interfaces.
- Updated for Warlords of Draenor.
- Now supports the new reagent bank, which appears as a new bag in the bank window.
- To deposit all reagents, click on the reagent bank icon.
- Now flashes new items, much alike Diablo 3 style.
- Fixed issue causing errors when opening the guild bank for the first time.
- Hopefully solved tainting issues when opening the inventory for the first time in combat.
- Now can change guild bank tabs while in offline mode.
- Guild bank items now show tooltips in offline mode.
- Many offline guild bank issues solved.
- Guild Bank bugfixes.
- Added experimental offline Guild Bank support!
- Solved issue affecting some clients with specific system settings.
- Solved bug with the layer slider in the Frame Options.
- Solved bugs with connected realms support.
- Solved several bugs in the Interface Options.
- Solved bug with money frame.
- Removed unecessary test files.
- Now supports connected realms!
- Fixed some issues when using operators with the text search.
- Fixed issue causing caged pets quality to not always be properly identified.
- Fixed issue causing flash find to not work on all items.
- Fixed bug with guild bank and void storage.
- Updated for Siege of Ogrimmar.
- Added support for the new in-game store features.
- Hotfix of issue on upload system.
- Flash Find is back, behaving exacty as on previous patches! Yet, it now uses a different animation system, as the previous one could lead to taints in combat.
- Alt-clicking an item link in the chat now automatically opens the inventory and searches for the selected item.
- Updated LibCustomSearch.
- Fixed issue with the settings version upgrade system.
- Flash Find now behaves like standard text search. Search bars react accordingly.
- Now using LibItemSearch-1.2.
- Fixed bug causing error message on rare login situations.
- Updated for patch Escalation!
- Fixed issue causing some cached item icons to not be properly displayed.
- Closing the bank window now properly releases the banker.
- Fixed an issue causing caged pets to not be properly displayed in offline mode.
- Added caged pet tooltip support for the guild bank.
- Updated chinese translations.
- Added option to color items belonging to equipment sets. Packed with ItemRack and Wardrobe support!
- Idea and initial prototype by Omee - Proudmoore (US).
- Upgraded item search engine.
- Updated italian translations.
- Updated for patch 5.2: The Thunder King
- Added italian translations.
- Reduced chance of tainting issues with popup dialogs.
- Fixed bug with option to close inventory when leaving vendor.
- Added support for cooking bags.
- Updated for patch 5.1: Landfall!
- The realm money tooltip now displays class colors.
- Quick hotfix.
- Bagnon is now fully localized in French (by Noaah) and Russian (by Vgorishny).
- Small bug fix.
- Fixed bug causing item icons to not always display.
- Offline view of caged pets is now supported.
- For now, disabled support for Armory and Baggins caching systems. Very few players use them, were costly yo maintain, and made bug reports harder to decipher.
- Fixed bug causing guild money display to behave incorrectly for users with no withdraw limit.
- Fixed bug causing void storage purchase dialog to sometimes show up when vewing void storage offline.
- Fixed error causing "Failed to load void storage items." message to show up.
- Fixed bug causing tooltips to now show for cached void storage items.
- Tagging as release.
- Updated for compatibility with latest Scrap version.
- Updated and tested for Mists of Pandaria.
- Added monk class and pandaren race.
- Bug fixes and internal improvements.
- Now it is possible to drag items into the void storage for deposit
- Now tooltip counts track items deposited in the void storage
- Now tooltip counts can be enabled with BagBrother disabled.
- Added option to show inventory while socketing items.
- Small bug fix
- Chinese translations update
- Hacky hotfix of bug caused by unknown reasons
- Fixed bug when depositing money on guild bank
- Added binding to toggle Void Storage
- Fixed bug causing GuildBank money frame to be unresponsive to clicks
- VoidStorage and GuildBank hotfixes
- Tagging as release
- Guild Bank and Void Storage now displays items in the same order as in the default interface
- German and Portuguese localizations update
- Void Storage bugfixes
- Money frame tooltip redesigned
- Fixed a bug causing weird behavior when the void storage was configured while transferring items.
- Fixed bugs related with the order of items being deposited/withdrawn
- Many GuildBank hotfixes
- After asking the mafia for money, Bagnon was able to buy a Void Storage support for itself, packed up with offline viewing capabilities.
- Many tweaks and improvements were made to bring you this piece of joy and get the mafia approval.
- Fixed bug causing "quest bangs" to show up at the guild bank items
- Fixed bug causing default Guild Bank to show up
- Prevention of code taint
- Locked guild bank tabs behavior improvements
- Chinese localization update
- Delicious tweaks and goodies
- Fixed bug causing tooltip searches to not work properly
- Enabled search tags that were disabled for unknown reasons.
- BagBrother no longer disables itself when BagSync or Armory are enabled (could confuse users)
- Added guild bank german and portuguese translations
- Small money tooltip bug prevention
- Fixed bug causing logs to appear and overlap items on odd situations
- German translations updated (thanks to Reinhard Griedelbach)
- Tooltip item count now also displays the sum of all characters on the server
- Tooltip item count syntax improved
- Added support for viewing and editing Guild Bank tab information
- The ability to hide individual bag slots can now be toggled at the General Options and is disabled by default
- Fixed a bug with Flash Find
- Flash Find now also works for cached items
- More bug fixing
- Tagging as release
- Updated LibItemCache - fixes a bug causing money to not be correctly tracked with BagSync.
- Critical bug fix
- Updated for WoW 4.3
- Finalized portuguese translations
- Fixed a bug causing Bagnon to request already bought bag slots to be purchased over and over
- Fixed bug causing bag slot icons to not show for the first time on cached players
- Fixed bug causing bag items to be incorrectly counted on item tooltips
- Jaliborc: Now when opening the bank window by right clicking in the "bag toggle" button at the inventory one, the selected player will be the same on both
- Jaliborc: Windows no longer change position when viewing other characters items
- Jaliborc: Should have fixed a bug causing BagBrother to loose bank data on some situations
- Jaliborc: Fixed a bug causing the items in the guild bank to show the cool-down of the items in your bags
- Jaliborc: No more "Jaliborc:" tag from now on. If no tag is here, it means it was me.
- Jaliborc: Several bug fixes
- Jaliborc: Guild bank now should work like a charm
- Thank you to thelucid for borrowing me his guild bank
- Jaliborc: Several bug fixes
- Jaliborc: Started to implement portuguese translations
- Jaliborc: Tweaked guild bank log position in the window
- Jaliborc: Bagnon_Forever has been replaced by BagBrother, an item cache which will be shared with Combuctor
- Jaliborc: Now comes bundled with LibItemCache, a library that adds support for other item caches, such as BagSync and Armory
- Jaliborc: With the new cache approach, Bagnon_Tooltips is no more. Now you can toggle the feature at the Interface Options.
- Jaliborc: The character selector now changes depending on the selected character and has much better icons
- Jaliborc: BagnonFacade now should work properly with the guild bank
- Jaliborc: The tooltip item count is now colored by class
- Jaliborc: Updated LibIemCache, providing many improvements in the search syntax
- Jaliborc: Fixed a bug with the Traditional Chinese translations
- Jaliborc: Tackle boxes can now be colored separately
- Jaliborc: Updated Traditional Chinese translations (thank you Seraveegd@鬼霧峰)
- Jaliborc: Buttonfacade support has been removed and is now available as a separate plug-in - Bagnon Facade
- Jaliborc: Each type of trade bag can now be colored separately
- Jaliborc: Reduced download size by about 70%
- Jaliborc: Zip file appears to have been corrupted by unknown reason. New attempt to upload.
- Jaliborc: Fixed a bug causing ButtonFacade settings to not be properly loaded
- Jaliborc: Fixed bug when clicking the money frame
- Jaliborc: Hearthstones should not have tooltip counts... again
- Jaliborc: Fixed undead portrait.. again
- Jaliborc: Fixed a bug causing Bagnon_Forever data to reset when updating
- Jaliborc: Fixed a bug causing some options to not show up in the config menu
- Jaliborc: The bags toggle button now shows the bank window on right-click
- Jaliborc: ButtonFacade support improvements and bugfixing
- Jaliborc: Added ButtonFacade support
- Tuller: Fixed a bug causing the lock checkbox to not show up in the config menu
- Jaliborc: Removed keyring code, since the keyring is gone with WoW 4.2
- Jaliborc: Implemented options for hiding frames when entering combat/entering a vehicle.
- Tuller: Fixed missing undead portraits.
- Tuller: Hearthstones should now no longer have tooltip counts.
- Tuller: Updated TOC reference to LibItemSearch to make it load on demand properly
- Tuller: Updated LibItemSearch to fix searching for bind on account items
- Jaliborc: Added unsuable item highlighting as an option.
- Tuller: Updated TOC for 4.1
- Jaliborc: Added log views to the GuildBank
- Tuller: Fixed tackle box highlighting
- Tuller: Added some basic compatibility code for 4.1
- Added Bagnon_GuildBank back, in a disabled state
- Fixed the quest item issue in the guild bank module
- Adjusted the money frame default for the guild bank from disabled to enabled
- Adjusted the text for the auto vendor display option to better reflect what it actually does
- Fixed tackle box coloring
- Removed some lingering ammo/soul shard detection code
- 4.0.6 fixes
- Altered portrait display so that it should now work for Worgen/Goblins
- Added flash find options
- Removed ammo + shard color options, since they have no use anymore.
- Added FlashBind - Alt-Click a link or item to highlight it in your inventory (thanks Rueben)
- Added back missing Bagnon_Forever + Tooltips
- First Cataclysm beta
- Updated localization
- Bagnon for WoW 3.3.3, without the guild bank
- Fixed a typo that resulted in a redbox error when hovering over the guild bank money frame.
- Maybe if I enable right clicks on the guild bank money frame, you'll be able to withdraw via right click :P
- Implemented support for Blizzard's quest item highlighting in WoW 3.3.3
- Updated LibItemSearch, adding wardrobe support.
- Added a potential bugfix for the nil frame settings issue.
- Added missing externals.
- Put a fix in for the withdraw bug.
- Initial guild bank support implemented. Things not supported at the moment: Guild master management & offline viewing.
- Removed Bagnon_GuildBank. I did not intend on including it quite yet, but my build process did :P
- Updated TOC for 3.3
- Added comparison operators to item level and quality searches (you can now do things like q>=rare, q!=0, etc)
- Added itemlevel searching: ilvl<op><number> (ex, ilvl>200 or ilvl:200)
- Added new options for item slot colors and item border brightness
- Added a new option to automatically display your inventory when opening the player frame
- Added a new frame specific option: Enable bag break layout
- Fixed a bug causing quest item highlighting to not work properly for non English locales
- Added support for equipment set searching via s:<setName>
- Made it easier for me to define new typed searches via Bagnon.ItemSearch.RegisterTypedSearch(typedSearchObj)
- Updated for 3.2
- Disabled search text syncing to prevent issues with Chinese clients
- Fixed a bug causing the options menu to show up when displaying the world map
- Added a new modifier to search by name: n:search. For example, typing "n:pants" will find all items named "pants"
- A search without modifiers, ex "gem" will now perform a smart search, like in 1.x versions of Bagnon. For example, typing "gem" will now find items of type "gem" as well as items named "gem"
- Added a keyring bag back to the inventory's bag frame. Its hidden by default.
- Keyring slots are now colored
- Made text searching global
- Made the text search box close when the enter key is pressed
- The searching with uppercase text bug should now be fixed.
- Localization bugfix
- Added a new option to disable the options toggle button
- Adjusted a few default settings for the automatic display of the inventory frame
- Adjusted priority of quest highlighting so that Uncommon+ items are not marked as quest items
- Updated localization
- Added new frame strata options: MEDIUMLOW, MEDIUMHIGH. These are equivalent to Low + Toplevel and Medium + Toplevel
- Added new option: Display Blizzard bag frames for disabled bags.
- Added the ability to right click the title frame to display the options menu.
- Fixed a bug causing it to not be possible to disable auto display settings
- Fixed a bug causing it to not be possible to search on other characters/your bank when not at the bank
- Fixed a bug with hiding the default bank frame
- Made the general options panel a sub panel of the main Bagnon panel. This should hopefully make it easier to spot when configuring frames.
- Added a bugfix to the default settings clearing code
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
- Updated localization
- Added a new options panel to configure automatic display settings for the inventory frame
- More performance optimizations to the item frame
- More bug fixes to the item frame
- Added an assertion to catch the nil slot issue, if it exists.
- Fixed a bug with item frame event registering causing items to appear to not move, etc
- Updated localization
- Added some bugfixes to item event handling
- Added some bugfixes to broker tooltip handling
- Updated localization
- Moved item slot event handling to the item frame.
- Fixed a display issue with the player selector for undead characters
- Added in settings to disable the inventory, bank and keyring frames
- Fixed some bugs related to saving and loading default settings
- Updated localization
- Fixed a redbox error from hiding a frame when viewing another character
- Fixed a bug with frame/border coloring
- The player filter will now reset to the current player when a frame is closed
- Made reverse bag slot ordering a per frame setting, instead of a global one
- Added per frame option: Enable bag frame (disabled for the keyring for semi obvious reasons)
- Added per frame option: Enable money frame
- Added per frame option: Enable databroker frame
- Added per frame option: Enable search frame toggle button
- Implemented a fix that should resolve the wacky frame position thing
- Implemented a fix that should resolve the "for limit must be a number" bug
- Updated localization
- Added per frame option: Frame Layer - Controls frames appearing above or below other frames.
- Rewrote saved settings back end to make it easier for me to adjust defaults. Your settings have been reset.
- Frame settings are now saved on per character basis
- Global settings (stuff on the main options panel) are saved globally.
- Adjusted a few default settings (frame border color, frame position)
- Updated localization
- Added option: highlight item slots by bag type
- Fixed a frame display bug when closing frames via pressing escape
- You can now double click to search once again.
- Added option: show empty item slot textures
- Added option: highlight items by quality
- Added option: highlight quest items
- Added option: reverse item slot ordering
- Added option: lock frame positions
- Added a databroker launcher for Bagnon
- Fixed a few bugs related to the databroker plugin
- Started implementaton of the new options menu. Added options for color, border color, columns, spacing, opacity, and scale.
- Added new slash command, /bgn options
- Added a button to all frames as a shortcut to the options menu
- I'm calling this version a beta, since I want more feedback.
- Reimplemented slash commands: /bgn|/bagnon bank, /bgn bags, /bgn keys, and /bgn version
- Fixed bank frame tool tips
- Fixed quality display for certain items
- Removed a file that was not being called anymore.
- Fixed bank frame closing
- Fixed an error when hovering over a bank item when at the bank
- Fixed an error when clicking on a databroker object with no click event
- Added sounds when opening/closing frames.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 3,676,197 Monthly Downloads
- 2,300,342 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 2,127,109 Monthly Downloads
- Achievements, Quests & Leveling, and Map & Minimap
- 1,456,120 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- 1,278,547 Monthly Downloads