Battle Herald provides features to enhance your battleground/PvP experience!
- Battle Herald provides a vocal announcer, with professional voice-overs, for important events as they occur in Battlegrounds and World PvP zones.
- In addition to this, Battle Herald adds colourful, animated text alerts in the middle of the screen to help you react much more quicker to whatever happens in the battle. This also replaces the standard text pops in Arathi Basin and The Battle for Gilneas which were not very clear.
- It replaces the standard battleground status text at the top of the screen with more visible and meaningful heads-up displays for select battlegrounds (ie. Warsong Gulch, Alterac Valley, Arathi Basin, Eye of the Storm, Isle of Conquest, The Battle for Gilneas and Twin Peaks).
- In Capture the Flag maps, mousing over the flag icons displays the name of the flag carrier.
All this can be configured through the Interface Options menu (select Addons and open the Battle Heralds list) which lets you select which alerts you would like to receive as well as set the size of the Battleground info UI. You can unlock/lock the position of the Battleground UI by typing in /bh toggleui and reset its position again with /bh resetui.
Get Battle Herald and start owning your opponents in battlegrounds!
Battle herald v2.1
- Reorganized addon files.
- Options should be fixed now.
- Added timer to AB. Planning to do that for other battlegrounds too, but I want to be sure the timer correct, so please report on Curse whether it is correct or not.
Battle Herald v2.0
Updated for MoP by Jeremybell. Addon is not fully bug-free, so if you encounter one, plz acknowledge me by posting a comment on Curse.com or mail to JeremybellgamingATliveDOTnl
Battle Herald v1.04
- Fixed an error that was appearing for "Assaulted" alerts inside Arathi Basin and The Battle for Gilneas.
- Fixed a bug where the original Blizzard announcements were not being suppressed in Arathi Basin, The Battle for Gilneas, Tol Barad and Wintergrasp.
Battle Herald v1.03
- Release version for WoW Patch 4.2.
Battle Herald v1.02
- Fixed the v1.01 bugs. The features should now work correctly.
Battle Herald v1.01
- Hovering your mouse cursor over the flag icons in Warsong Gulch and Twin Peaks now displays the name of the flag carrier.
- Added the /bh toggleui command which unlocks the Battleground info UI and lets you drag it around the screen. Type it again to lock the UI in place. You can change the position of each battleground's UI separately.
- Added the /bh resetui to reset the position of all Battleground info UIs.
- Added a Battleground UI Scale slider in the Interface options which lets you set the size of the Battleground ground info UI.
- Fixed an error that used to pop up.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Battle Herald 2.1||Release||5.1.0||3,326||12/14/2012|
|Battle Herald 2.0 (MoP ready)||Release||5.1.0||332||12/11/2012|
|Battle Herald v1.04||Release||4.2||6,134||07/25/2011|
|Battle Herald v1.03||Release||4.2||506||07/17/2011|
|Battle Herald v1.02 release||Release||4.1||657||06/21/2011|
|v1.00 r1 release||Release||4.1||238||06/13/2011|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,589,226 Monthly Downloads
- 595,054 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 497,815 Monthly Downloads
- 434,750 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 284,616 Monthly Downloads