Addon revamp is ongoing. This means the current addon will be scrapped more or less and a new and improved one will emerge once the process is complete. Meanwhile I appoligize for issues and errors, but these will be gone with the new generation released, hopefully by early 2015.
Official repository can be found at GitHub.
NB: It's advised that you clean your SavedVariables file "BattlePetTabs.lua" from your WTF folder for WoD because the way pets are tracked has changed once more. This means that all old settings must be purged, or else you might end up with errors. Worst case you login and won't find any teams or snapshots.
You can create up to eight team loadouts and toggle between them by pressing the tabs on the Pet Journal - could it get any simpler? You can also store various team compositions into snapshots and then easily swap between entire team loadouts at once!
- Right-click a tab to delete.
- Right-click a tab while holding down alt/shift/ctrl to rename.
- Click "+" to create a new team. (Current team is copied as a starting point.)
- Click a tab to load the assigned team.
- Drag a tab to create a macro. You can place it on your bar for quick access. (Note that you can right-click the macro to quickly open the Pet Journal.)
2014-07-30 12:31:40 +0200
Tagging as v188.8.131.52730
- Initial addon commit.
- Initial commit
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 4,323,741 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 2,423,525 Monthly Downloads
- 2,407,141 Monthly Downloads
- Achievements, Quests & Leveling, and Map & Minimap
- 1,088,370 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- 902,643 Monthly Downloads