Basic Experience Bar is a highly configurable add-on to cover (or replace if another add-on has hidden it) the default UI experience bar.
- Shows xp rate and time to level and other things, based on the xp this session.
- Profiles. You can now have you settings shared between chars. They can automatically update to any changes made to the profile on other chars or you can just load the settings and change them to your heart's content.
- Fully configurable text including position. The text can be sent to the chat EditBox with a left click on the bar too.
- Textures can be changed for all elements.
- You can change the color and transparency for ALL elements, and can define different colors and or trasparencies for different levels of rest (unrested, rested, and fully rested)
- Almost all elements can be hidden or shown.
- By default uses default UI tick marks so when someone asks you how many 'bars' you have left 'till you level, you will know.
- Has a rested experience bar and a marker to show how far into the next level (or the next after that) you will go with rested experience.
- Any element can be set to flash when resting.
- A GUI config screen that can be accessed by typing /beb or right clicking on the bar. The GUI config is also load on demand so it will only be loaded if you want to change something.
- Fix for 5.4.1 as suggested by sunean.
- Update Interface to 50400.
- Implement hiding for pet battles and in vehicle.
- Implement decimal grouping.
- Update max level to 90.
- Update experience table with data for levels 85..89.
- Fix bug cf CurseForge ticket #3.
- Update Interface to 50001.
- Update interface to 40000 again.
- GetXPExhaustion() returns nil when the player is not rested. The code assumed that it returns zero. Fix this by inserting a shim.
- Update XP table to include levels 81 to 85.
- Fix a bug that left an undefined text snippet, causing a crash.
- Set the interface version to 40000. (Oops!)
- Fix another lost global.
- Fixes a packaging error. No changes to the addon.
- Changed: Fixes for WoW 4.x.
- Changed: Fix "Kills to level up" variable.
- Changed: Update TOC file to 3.1.
- Changed: Fixed bug that occurred when the bar text was changed to one with less components.
- Initial release on Curse.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,595,665 Monthly Downloads
- 679,013 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 491,638 Monthly Downloads
- 446,714 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 294,711 Monthly Downloads