Theralion had a much more FABULOUS voice in beta. It's obvious this was a placeholder and makes sense why it wasn't put in the game, however I prefer it a lot.
Here is an example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2wEcyo7o-Q
This youtube featured a patch-t.mpq file but since that no longer works I opened up the patch-t.mpq and dumped the file structure into my data folder which worked fine.
INSTRUCTIONS: Simply download the zip file and extract it into your Data folder in your World of Warcraft directory. I'm seeing if I can make this work with the curse program.
If you want to test the sounds out in game you can use /run PlaySoundFile("Sound
VO_BT_Theralion_Event01.wav") the events go up to 07 and there is a VO_BT_Theralion_Laugh01.wav file. If it doesn't work correctly for you just run it again and it should work.
All Rights Reserved by Blizzard Entertainment. Sound files are their property and are only presented AS-IS by me.
These are just the Beta voice files for Theralion
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,172,613 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 491,839 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 393,478 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 350,761 Monthly Downloads
- 329,575 Monthly Downloads