This module flashes suggested spells for an Atonement healer who wants to also deal as much damage as possible. You can find *lots* more information on its website.
The descriptions of each rotation moved to the website for Bitten's SpellFlash.
- Update for patch 6.0.
- I have gotten a pretty good response, so I think (and hope) Bitten's SpellFlash will live on!
- The future of Bitten's SpellFlash: Atonement is in question. I no longer wish to maintain this addon, starting with patch 6.0. If you are interested in taking it over, keeping up with optimal rotations, and you have programming skills, please leave a comment or PM on Curse.
- All: Flashes WoW's 9th Anniversary Celebration Package.
- Bugfix: Penance was flashing normally even at the times it should have been flashing small and green.
- Adjusted the flashing for Mindbender, since it now returns more mana.
- Bugfix update to Bitten's SpellFlash Library.
- Removed flashing for Power Word: Shield, since it can never return more mana than it costs w/ this patch.
- No longer tries to conserve mana during Lucidity (the proc from the healing epic meta gem).
- Removed flashing for Divine Star; it hasn't scaled with gear as well as Smite.
- Bumped up the priorities of Shadow Words Death and Pain because to fit their new, buffed damage levels this patch.
- Some tweaks when solo.
- Added Soothing Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault.
- Added a delay when Penance will be off cooldown soon (a dps/healing increase).
- Now anticipated the reduction in Penance's cooldown from Smite.
- Flashes Power Infusion in more situations.
- Bugfix: Smite was not being skipped at times when it should.
- Added a mana-neutral phase.
- Reworked the rotations.
- Now flashes Divine Star.
- Now flashes Desperate Prayer.
- Now flashes Dispel Magic.
- Now flashes food buffs.
- Added an option for solo mode.
Update for patch 5.3.
- Removed all announcement/whisper capabilities.
NOTE: This version includes a new version of Bitten's SpellFlash Library that I tried to test well, but if you find any issues please let me know right away.
NOTE: Your options will be reset when you upgrade to this version.
- Updated rotation for 5.2.
- Repackaging so that Bitten's SpellFlash Library is included with the addon, instead of downloaded separately.
- Several other internal changes.
- Added Mindbender.
- Shadowfiend now flashes at 76% mana, up from 70%.
- Improved mana calculations (they now take into account regen while casting).
- Making the "Out of Date" status go away. Please report any real issues w/ the new patch.
- Updated for MoP.
- Bugfix: Power Word: Shield no longer flashes for a second between the shield being consumed and Rapture being applied.
- Bugfix: dead people were tricking it into thinking you needed to heal them!
- Now flashes Power Word: Shield during the mana-conscious phase if you can net extra mana from Rapture.
- Archangel will now flash during the mana-conscious phase regardless of whether anyone needs healing.
- No longer tries to announce anything in a raid. It's too buggy when there are multiple healers.
- Whispers now work cross-realm.
- Announcement variables are now localizable.
- Initial Release
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 4,682,431 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 2,476,433 Monthly Downloads
- 1,553,793 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- Data Broker, FuBar, Plugins, Titan Panel, and Garrison
- 1,101,133 Monthly Downloads
- 980,263 Monthly Downloads