This module flashes suggested spells for all three DK specs. You can find *lots* more information on its website.
Bitten's SpellFlash modules replace Blizzard's default proc highlighting to flash the button you should press next to achieve maximum dps on a boss fight. Or if you are a tank, to maximize your survivability. For healers, they are just slightly smarter proc highlighters. Dps modules follow or are similar to priority schemes found in SimulationCraft and/or Icy Veins. Sometimes you have to be smarter than SpellFlash, e.g. when saving a cooldown for a specific boss mechanic, but in general following the recommendations will improve most people's performance.
Some modules have AoE modes. Check the descriptions of each rotation to see if one is available for the spec(s) you use.
Fix flashing for Unholy pet summorn.
Update to latest BSF library.
Fix Soul Reaper. It would never fire, which is crazy. One tiny line later and it should now work, which should see a nice jump in DK DPS across all specs.
Debugging and work-around for ticket 200, in which our rune cooldown is nil for a level 58 DK. Since I can't reproduce this trivially, and I don't want to try and level to 58 to verify it for sure, this adds inline debugging and protects the code against the error spam.
Rewrote Unholy rotation for 6.0; this brings it up to both technical and in-game parity with frost and blood. As with any major rewrite bugs may exist, but this is fairly well play tested, and should be solid.
Bump priority of plague strike for DW Frost, so that we actually get blood plague on, well, pretty much anything. It was spending almost exclusively on Obliterate instead, just because of the way runes stacked up in the rotation.
- Fix manual BT error for all specs.
- Fix Unholy lua error, from operator precedence fail.
- Bump priority of Plague Strike for Blood Plague.
- Various internal cleanups to rotation.
- Cleaner "delay until just before this spell" implementation. - This should improve prediction and flash timing for resource cap avoidance.
- Flash Death Strike with Dark Succor for self-healing as Frost.
- Fixed Death Strike inappropriately flashing for Blood. - possibly other inappropriate flashing for other specs, if an ability required more than one rune.
- Internal rotation changes to smooth out flashing, etc.
This shouldn't substantially change the externally visible rotation, but it
does bring a number of improvements
notably, that spells should now
indicate if they expect to be ready *now*, or if they are flashing to indicate
what the next action will be once a rune cooldown is finished.
Hopefully that will both improve the experience, and help highlight anywhere that our logic for handling runes and/or Runic Power is off.
- Don't pool RP toward the end of a fight, use it instead.
- Soul Reaper should not fire at very low target health.
- ERW should not flash unless all runes are used up.
This release focuses on tuning fights against both quest-level mobs, and bosses, with a view to avoiding wasting resources by pooling too long, or by using SR when it is very unlikely to actually land.
- all: fix misuse of blood boil on targets without both diseases.
- Frost AoE rotation enabled (with newer BSFL.)
- Defile added to rotations.
- Convert to utf-8-unix.
- Reindent to modern lua 3-space indentation everywhere.
- fix Frost Strike with Killing Machine for DW Frost.
- Updated for 6.0.2, major rewrites to all rotations.
- NOTE: currently no AoE or "solo" DPS rotations exist.
- Added "Macroed BT" option (assumes *all* abilities have it macroed).
- Removed "Mastersimple", as it is thoroughly dead with 6.0 changes.
- Frost: Added an option to switch to a Mastersimple rotation. See the website for (a few) more details.
- Blood: Adjusted some flashing for Rune Strike when you take Runic Corruption, to waste less Runic Power in certain situations.
- Blood: Death and Decay flashes when in AoE mode, it is free, and your diseases have plenty of time left.
- Blood: Bugfix - Smoothed out a quirk having to do with the Runic Power granted by Blood Boil.
- Blood: Bugfix - one of the Rune Strike priorities was firing at the wrong time.
- Frost: Updated the dual-wield rotation (because there is much more haste on gear now).
- All: Flashes WoW's 9th Anniversary Celebration Package.
- Blood: Bugfix - Soul Reaper and Heart Strike were sometimes flashing when you had no target.
- Blood: Added Soul Reaper.
- Blood: Adjusted the priority and conditions for Dancing Rune Weapon when you have 4pT16.
- Blood: Does not flash Vampiric Blood when solo until you have runes to cast Death Strike.
- All: Fixed quirky flashing as you cast Empower Rune Weapon.
- Blood: Lowered the priority of Dancing Rune Weapon. Since it no longer requires Runic Power, it is no longer necessary take advantage of situations when you have it. It is still top priority in damage mode.
- Frost: Added Horn of Winter to the AoE rotation.
- Blood: Updated Dancing Rune Weapon for 5.4.
- Blood: Bugfix - it was assuming that Blood Boil cast under Crimson Scourge would grant 10 Runic Power, but it does not.
- All: Accounts for the new Glyph of the Loud Horn.
- All: Updated the conditions for Plague Leech for 5.4.
- All: Added support (but not translations) for Italian localization. To contribute translations go to http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/bittens-spellflash-dk/localization/.
- All: Smoothed out some quirky flashing.
- All: More accurate anticipation of which runes will be used by queued spells.
- Blood: Now checks for the proc from Indomitable Primal Diamond before flashing your mitigation cooldowns.
- Blood: Now checks for a number of external mitigation cooldowns before flashing one of your own.
- Blood: Added flashing for Plague Leech.
- Blood: Higher-priority disease applications are now based on Weakened Blows, rather than Blood Plague.
- Blood: Don't flash Bone Shield out of combat until an enemy is detected.
- Blood: Bugfix - No longer expect Scarlet Fever to trigger when Blood Boil misses.
- Blood: Bugfix - Blood Boil was sometimes flashing at its higher priority when it should have been at the lower.
- All: Anticipate incoming Blood Charges.
- Frost: Ok, maybe this time I will have fixed all the Lua errors ...
- All: Bugfix for a Lua error.
- Unholy: Bugfix - one minor case had less-than-smooth flashing on non-English clients.
- All: Now flashes food buffs.
Update for patch 5.3.
- Blood: Bone Shield now refreshes a 1 minute when out of combat (instead of 2 minutes).
- Unholy - Bugfix for a Lua error.
- Bugfix - there were a couple more places to check for 45% vs 35% health when wearing 4pT15.
- Death Siphon, Death Strike, Death Pact, Rune Tap and Conversion now all consider incoming heals in their logic.
- Blood: Blood Boil was flashing too much in the single-target solo rotation (a bug introduced in a recent version).
- Frost & Unholy: Soul Reaper now flashes at 45% if you are wearing 4pT15.
- All: Now flashes Strangulate & Asphyxiate as interrupts.
- All: Horn of Winter will now always flash if a raid member needs the buff.
- Frost: Bugfix for a Lua error.
NOTE: This version includes a new version of Bitten's SpellFlash Library that I tried to test well, but if you find any issues please let me know right away.
- Unholy: No longer tries to flash Icy Touch for Frost Fever (now simply uses Plague Strike).
NOTE: Your options will be reset when you upgrade to this version.
- Repackaging so that Bitten's SpellFlash Library is included with the addon, instead of downloaded separately.
- Several other internal changes.
- Blood: Major work to the solo rotation, including AoE.
- Blood: Solo mode can now be disabled in the options.
- Frost: Added an AoE rotation.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 3,684,605 Monthly Downloads
- 2,283,021 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 2,148,110 Monthly Downloads
- Achievements, Quests & Leveling, and Map & Minimap
- 1,387,685 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- 1,291,664 Monthly Downloads