This module flashes suggested spells for all four Druid specs. You can find *lots* more information on its website.
Bitten's SpellFlash modules replace Blizzard's default proc highlighting to flash the button you should press next to achieve maximum dps on a boss fight. Or if you are a tank, to maximize your survivability. For healers, they are just slightly smarter proc highlighters. Dps modules follow or are similar to priority schemes found in SimulationCraft, Icy Veins, and/or Elitist Jerks. Sometimes you have to be smarter than SpellFlash, e.g. when saving a cooldown for a specific boss mechanic, but in general following the recommendations will improve most people's performance.
The descriptions of each rotation moved to the website for Bitten's SpellFlash.
- Feral: Added an AoE rotation.
- Feral: Added predictive flashing for Maul if it will be available just before swapping to Cat Form.
- Feral: Played around with Bear Form and its abilities against trivial mobs.
- Feral & Guardian: Other spells will no longer get confused when Maul is queued.
- Guardian: Rage predictions account for 4pT15 (very minor impact on flashing).
- Balance: Added Nature's Vigil.
- Balance & Feral: Added Renewal.
- Feral: Bugfix - Do not flash Thrash(Bear Form) if its bleed is already up.
- Feral: Bugfix - The no-Shred list had an issue.
- Guardian: Small green flashes are now used to show you which spell will be next when waiting for one to come off cooldown.
- Guardian: Added Bone Shield and Elusive Brew (Symbiosis abilities).
- Guardian: Added Berserk and Incarnation as mitigation cooldowns.
- Guardian: Tweaked the priority of the other survival cooldowns a little.
- Guardian: Added Swipe and an extra Thrash priority when in AoE mode.
- Guardian: Calculations for Frenzied Regeneration (unglyphed) are now exact.
- Guardian: Frenzied Regeneration and Savage Defense can now flash when the other is up if you have at least 90 rage.
- Guardian: Unglyphed Frenzied Regeneration can now flash even when you are not tanking.
- Guardian: Maul is flashed more freely when you are not tanking.
- Restoration: Added flashing for Restoration.
- Feral: More rotation tweaks.
- Feral: Add Azure Serpent to the list of things not to shred.
- Feral: Bugfix - Heart of the Wild was not flashing.
- Feral: Bugfix - fixed a typo that caused spam in the chat window when you have stacks of Dream of Cenarius.
- Feral: Slight adjustment to Rake.
- Feral: Added Shu Hi to the no-Shred list (a quest mob).
- Feral: Don't flash to switch to Bear if Thrash will still be on cooldown (because it missed last try).
- Feral: Bugfix - mangle & thrash would sometimes not flash at when they should.
- Feral: Added Heart of the Wild.
- Feral: Updated/improved energy prediction.
- Guardian: Now considers incoming heals for some defensive abilities.
- Guardian: Now skips some mitigation-only abilities & uses more Mauls when solo with more than 50% health.
- Guardian: Added flashing for Healing Touch out of combat when solo.
- Balance: Added Healing Touch when solo and you could use the heal.
- Feral: Completely re-did the rotation.
NOTE: This version includes a new version of Bitten's SpellFlash Library that I tried to test well, but if you find any issues please let me know right away.
- Balance: Updated Moonfire/Sunfire priorities for a slight dps gain.
- Balance: Starfall is now held to line up with Incarnation if applicable (a dps gain).
- Balance: Incarnation stops flashing once you start moving toward the next eclipse.
- Feral: Bugfix - Savage Roar was not flashing when glyphed. The rotation needs work when it's glyphed, but at least it flashes now.
NOTE: Your options will be reset when you upgrade to this version.
- Repackaging so that Bitten's SpellFlash Library is included with the addon, instead of downloaded separately.
- Several other internal changes.
- Guardian: Mangle with Soul of the Forest now grants 10 rage, instead of 7.
- Feral: Bugfix - removed the REST of the Tier 13 code, so the addon actually works again ...
- Feral: Removed Tier 13 code.
- Guardian: Increased the priority of Might of Ursoc when its cooldown is 2 minutes (2pT14, unglyphed).
- Guardian: Savage Defense now only flashes when in melee range.
- Guardian: Bugfix - glyphed Frenzied Regeneration no longer flashes when you have under 60 rage.
- Guardian: Bugfix - activating Heart of the Wild caused a Lua error.
- Guardian: Added a Guardian rotation.
- All: Bugfix - Faery Fire was not flashing if you took the Faerie Swarm talent.
- Balance: Updating the rotation based on research with Simulationcraft.
- Making the "Out of Date" status go away. Please report any real issues w/ the new patch.
- Balance: Continue flashing to the next priority after Starfall, in case you can't use it because it would pull a room.
- All: Forms now only flash when in combat.
- All: Added Symbiosis (thanks Olgren!).
- Balance: Added Solar Beam.
- Feral: Added Skull Bash.
- Balance: Added a Balance rotation.
- Feral: Added Proto-Drake Egg to the list of things not to shred.
- All: Will not flash forms while mounted or in a traveling form.
- Feral: Bugfix - there was an error when soloing with Glyph of Shred.
- Feral: Mangle flashing was broken.
- Feral: Incarnation flashing was a little wonky.
- Feral: there were bugs during the execute phase.
- Added a Feral rotation for the MoP beta.
- Bear: Only flashes Challenging Roar if your target is in melee range.
- Cat: No longer flashes Ravage! for the moment between casting it and Stampede actually being consumed.
- Resto: No longer flashes Swiftmend, to be consistant with other healing modules.
- Resto: Now flashes things in yellow, to be consistant with other healing modules.
- All: Improved timings of a few things in light of queued spells, especially for Cats.
- Taking out of beta.
Version 2.1.0 beta
This beta release uses Bitten's SpellFlash Library version 3. If you update you will also need to update any of your other Bitten's SpellFlash modules to their latest version, which may also be in beta.
- Balance: Improved travel time detection (for calculating energy gains that are in the air).
- Balance & Resto: Workaround for a bug in the Blizzard UI that sometimes reports the wrong cast time for a spell.
- Bear: Will immediately consider Lacerate as a priority when you cast Pulverize (slight improvement last release, but now it's totally fixed).
- Bear: Checks for the required talents before flashing for Infected Wounds.
- Bear: Bugfix - will no longer flash Berserk for the second between Pulverize going up and Lacerate being consumed.
- Cat: Checks for the required talents before flashing for Blood in the Water
- Balance: There is now a Balance rotation!
- Bear: Lacerate no longer hesitates to flash after Pulverize.
- Cat: This rotation has pretty much been rewritten.
- All: Flashes raid buffs.
- All: Detects feral T13 set bonuses automatically, instead of having to set it in the options.
- All: Many talent/glyph related spells are now checked instead of assumed.
- All: Added German localization (thanks Gucki!)
- Removes some stray debugging output.
- Adds localization support.
- Plays nicer with other addons.
Version 1.0.0 beta
- Initial Release
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,011,007 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 484,403 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 336,889 Monthly Downloads
- 322,013 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 295,551 Monthly Downloads