This module flashes suggested spells for all four Druid specs. You can find *lots* more information on its website.
Bitten's SpellFlash modules replace Blizzard's default proc highlighting to flash the button you should press next to achieve maximum dps on a boss fight. Or if you are a tank, to maximize your survivability. For healers, they are just slightly smarter proc highlighters. Dps modules follow or are similar to priority schemes found in SimulationCraft and/or Icy Veins. Sometimes you have to be smarter than SpellFlash, e.g. when saving a cooldown for a specific boss mechanic, but in general following the recommendations will improve most people's performance.
Some modules have AoE modes. Check the descriptions of each rotation to see if one is available for the spec(s) you use.
- Guardian: Uses Healing Touch as a "mitigation" cooldown when Dream of Cenarius is up.
- Guardian: Savage Defense and Frenzied Regeneration are now flashed to overlap freely, since rage generation supports it easily.
- All: Flashes WoW's 9th Anniversary Celebration Package.
- Restoration: Added flashing for the 2pT16 bonus. I think. I don't have the set, so I couldn't test it.
- Bugfix update to Bitten's SpellFlash Library.
- Update for the new version of Bitten's SpellFlash Library.
- Balance: Added flashing for Astral Communion when you have Astral Insight (new for this patch).
- Feral & Guardian: Removed Nature's Swiftness (since it's no longer available in this patch).
- Guardian: Glyphed Frenzied Regen now takes 50 rage (was 60 before this patch).
- Guardian: Anticipates rage according to the new behavior of Soul of the Forest.
- Restoration: Updated the calculation for Innervate.
- Restoration: You can only have 1 Wild Mushroom out now.
- All: Exact calculations to determine whether you can use a Healing Touch without overhealing (unless it crits).
- Guardian: Now checks for the proc from Indomitable Primal Diamond before flashing your mitigation cooldowns.
- Guardian: Now checks for a number of external mitigation cooldowns before flashing one of your own.
- Bugfix to Bitten's SpellFlash Library.
- Guardian: Changed the AoE flash color to improve visibility.
- Guardian: Added another priority level for Thrash when in damage mode, to keep up the bleed at a higher priority.
- Guardian: Do not flash Maul if a bleed is not detected on the target (though the detection is not perfect).
- Guardian: Do not flash Rejuvenation in damage mode.
- Balance: Smoothed out some quirkiness in the flashing.
- Balance: Better tracking of DoT tick times.
- Balance: Don't refresh DoTs early when their Eclipse is not up (should be a dps gain).
- Guardian: Don't flash Thrash at its higher priority for Weakened Blows when in damage mode.
- Guardian: Damage mode is now linked with the hidden option to toggle it in groups (see the website for more info).
- Guardian: Berserk and Incarnation are now top priority cooldowns in damage mode.
- Guardian: Might of Ursoc is now only used for its heal; other cooldowns may now flash while it is up.
- Guardian: Frenzied Regeneration no longer flashes when its buff is already up (from the glyph).
- Feral: Improved the condition to switch back to Cat Form when Rip is expiring.
- Restoration: Healing Touch and Regrowth now flash small when neither Harmony nor Clearcasting are up.
- Restoration: Added flashing for Wild Mushroom.
- All except Guardian: Added flashing for Soothe.
- All except Restoration: Forms now flash before entering combat, when you have an enemy targeted.
- All: Added flashing for food buffs.
- All: Bugfix - Force of Nature was not flashing when in a macro.
Update for patch 5.3.
- Balance: Now flashes Wild Mushroom: Detonate during Solar Eclipse when all three mushrooms are out.
- Balance & Feral: Adjusted Force of Nature flashing for the new patch.
- Feral: Bugfix - the addon was not recognizing the execute phase!
- Feral: Shred is now used under Berserk as well as Clearcasting.
- Feral: Ferocious Bite is now used during the last 2 ticks of Rip no matter how many combo points, since waiting until the last tick sometimes failed due to lag, reaction time, etc.
- Feral: Improved the condition preventing the suggestion for Bear Form if the time on Rip is getting low.
- Feral: Faerie Fire now flashes in Bear Form when the debuff is down.
- Feral: Skull Bash now flashes in Bear Form.
- Feral: Maul no longer flashes if its cooldown will not be up by the time you should shift back to Cat Form.
- Feral: Healing Touch and Renewal now flash in Bear Form when you can use the heal.
- Feral: Healing Touch no longer flashes when you need a heal if casting it could cause your energy to cap.
- Feral: Added Qiang the Merciless to the no-Shred list.
- Feral & Guardian: Now anticipates rage from Primal Fury.
- Restoration: Added Force of Nature flashing.
- Restoration: Bugfix for a Lua error.
- Feral: Added an AoE rotation.
- Feral: Added predictive flashing for Maul if it will be available just before swapping to Cat Form.
- Feral: Played around with Bear Form and its abilities against trivial mobs.
- Feral & Guardian: Other spells will no longer get confused when Maul is queued.
- Guardian: Rage predictions account for 4pT15 (very minor impact on flashing).
- Balance: Added Nature's Vigil.
- Balance & Feral: Added Renewal.
- Feral: Bugfix - Do not flash Thrash(Bear Form) if its bleed is already up.
- Feral: Bugfix - The no-Shred list had an issue.
- Guardian: Small green flashes are now used to show you which spell will be next when waiting for one to come off cooldown.
- Guardian: Added Bone Shield and Elusive Brew (Symbiosis abilities).
- Guardian: Added Berserk and Incarnation as mitigation cooldowns.
- Guardian: Tweaked the priority of the other survival cooldowns a little.
- Guardian: Added Swipe and an extra Thrash priority when in AoE mode.
- Guardian: Calculations for Frenzied Regeneration (unglyphed) are now exact.
- Guardian: Frenzied Regeneration and Savage Defense can now flash when the other is up if you have at least 90 rage.
- Guardian: Unglyphed Frenzied Regeneration can now flash even when you are not tanking.
- Guardian: Maul is flashed more freely when you are not tanking.
- Restoration: Added flashing for Restoration.
- Feral: More rotation tweaks.
- Feral: Add Azure Serpent to the list of things not to shred.
- Feral: Bugfix - Heart of the Wild was not flashing.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,506,700 Monthly Downloads
- 1,366,085 Monthly Downloads
- 532,243 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 452,050 Monthly Downloads
- 422,106 Monthly Downloads