This module flashes suggested spells for all three Hunter specs. You can find *lots* more information on its website.
Bitten's SpellFlash modules replace Blizzard's default proc highlighting to flash the button you should press next to achieve maximum dps on a boss fight. Or if you are a tank, to maximize your survivability. For healers, they are just slightly smarter proc highlighters. Dps modules follow or are similar to priority schemes found in SimulationCraft and/or Icy Veins. Sometimes you have to be smarter than SpellFlash, e.g. when saving a cooldown for a specific boss mechanic, but in general following the recommendations will improve most people's performance.
Some modules have AoE modes. Check the descriptions of each rotation to see if one is available for the spec(s) you use.
- All: Flashes WoW's 9th Anniversary Celebration Package.
- All: Added flashing for Counter Shot.
- All: Mend Pet now flashes with low priority during combat, unless your pet drops below 50% health, when it will flash as before.
- Beast Mastery: Added flashing for Explosive Trap, triggered after you use Multi-Shot.
- Beast Mastery: Removed flashing for Barrage. Using it single target seems to be a dps loss now.
- Beast Mastery: Bumped up the priority on Rapid Fire a little.
- All: Added flashing for Growl, Cower, Last Stand and Bullheaded.
- All: Bugfix - Powershot and Barrage were flashing even while they were being cast.
- Update for the new version of Bitten's SpellFlash Library.
- Beast Mastery: If you use Multi-Shot, it will flash when Beast Cleave wears off. This is far from real AoE support, but it's something.
- All: Readiness was removed with this patch.
- All: Now flashes Tranquilizing Shot.
- All: Now flashes food buffs.
- All: Bugfix - the conditions to spend focus in anticipation of Ferver were broken on non-English clients.
Update for patch 5.3:
- Removed Blink Strike.
- Marksmanship: Made Aimed Shot flashing optional when you are moving and it cannot be cast at the same time.
- All: Added flashing for Exhilaration.
- All: Added flashing for Heart of the Phoenix.
- All: Separated flashing for Call Pet and Revive Pet.
- Update to Bitten's SpellFlash Library to fix at least one reported error.
NOTE: This version includes a new version of Bitten's SpellFlash Library that I tried to test well, but if you find any issues please let me know right away.
- All: Mend Pet no longer flashes red. The main point of this release is the update to the library.
- Beast Mastery: Keeps focus a little lower, to make capping less likely with Invigoration.
- Beast Mastery: Slightly smarter focus management when Fervor is nearly off cooldown.
- Beast Mastery & Survival: Updated priorities based on new research in Simulationcraft.
- Marksmanship: Added a Marksmanship rotation.
- Survival: Tweaked focus management a little to allow for surprise Lock & Load procs.
- All: Semi-workarounds for a bug in SpellFlash that affects when to cast/refresh Seprent Sting.
- All: Correctly accounts for Aspect of the Iron Hawk.
- All: Powershot is now an optional flash while moving.
- All: Dire Beast will now flash with slightly higher focus.
- All: Lyxn Rush will no longer flash if the bleed is already up.
- All: Blink Strike is no longer an optional flash.
NOTE: Your options will be reset when you upgrade to this version.
- Repackaging so that Bitten's SpellFlash Library is included with the addon, instead of downloaded separately.
- Several other internal changes.
- All: Removed Hunter's Mark, since it is always applied automatically in 5.2.
- Making the "Out of Date" status go away. Please report any real issues w/ the new patch.
- No change, just releasing fully what was previously only in Beta.
Version 2.5.0 beta
- All: Added Stampede.
- All: Added level 90 talents.
- All: Adjusted priorities a little to match dps increases in simulations.
- Survival: Added a Survival rotation.
- All: Quicker reaction when you queue Fervor.
- All: Now dumps focus if Fervor is coming off cooldown.
- All: Better tracking of Thrill of the Hunt.
- Beast Mastery: Focus management should be a little nicer. It uses your actual focus regen to calculate when to flash Arcane Shot.
- Beast Mastery: No longer flashes Bestial Wrath if it is already up (after using Readiness).
- Now flashes the Call Pet flyout when you don't have a pet out.
- Added a Beast Mastery rotation for the MoP beta.
- All: Added AoE rotations. See your keybindings to activate them.
- Beast Mastery / Survival: Changed the threshold for Arcane Shot to 64% (sims showed an improvement for survival, and that leaves BM almost unchanged if you have 2/2 Kindred Spirits).
- Marksmanship: Played with SS vs focus dump priorities. This is an improvement.
- Marksmanship: Better tracking of when the next shot will trigger Improved Steady Shot.
- Marksmanship: Tighter tracking of the Chimera Shot cooldown and Improved Steady Shot buff.
- Marksmanship: Better tracking of travel times and how that affects when Serpent Sting will be refreshed.
- All: All spells are now considered for their rotation if the *will* be available by the time your current and queued spells are complete, regardless of whether they are available now.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|