This module flashes suggested spells for all three Paladin specs. You can find *lots* more information on its website.
Bitten's SpellFlash modules replace Blizzard's default proc highlighting to flash the button you should press next to achieve maximum dps on a boss fight. Or if you are a tank, to maximize your survivability. For healers, they are just slightly smarter proc highlighters. Dps modules follow or are similar to priority schemes found in SimulationCraft and/or Icy Veins. Sometimes you have to be smarter than SpellFlash, e.g. when saving a cooldown for a specific boss mechanic, but in general following the recommendations will improve most people's performance.
Some modules have AoE modes. Check the descriptions of each rotation to see if one is available for the spec(s) you use.
- Retribution: Bugfix - Light's Hammer was not flashing.
- All: Flashes WoW's 9th Anniversary Celebration Package.
- Protection: Removed some leftover debug output. Sorry about that!
- Holy: Added flashing for Divine Plea.
- Holy: Now flashes Divine Light and Holy Radiance to consume Selfless Healer, instead of Flash of Light.
- Holy: Anticipates changes to Selfless Healer.
- Protection: Now uses Crusader Strike to apply Weakened Blows, unless you are in AoE mode.
- Protection: Updated Holy Wrath to know it can stun Abberations if glyphed (localizations must be updated for this to work with non-English clients).
- All: Updated holy power anticipation with changes from this patch.
- Protection: No more small green flashes for Sacred Shield when out of melee range. That was easy to confuse with the large green flashes it uses normally.
- Protection: Now checks for the proc from Indomitable Primal Diamond before flashing your mitigation cooldowns.
- Protection: Now checks for a number of external mitigation cooldowns before flashing one of your own.
- Protection: Added a solo/damage mode.
- Protection: Sacred Shield now flashes green to refresh it with higher absorb values.
- Protection: Now saves Avenging Wrath as a mitigation cooldown regardless of whether you took Sanctified Wrath.
- Protection: Increased the priority of Judgment when under Sanctified Wrath.
- Protection: Increased the priority of Holy Wrath.
- Protection: Bugfix - Mitigation cooldowns were broken.
- Protection & Retribution: Added AoE modes.
- Retribution: Bugfix - Sacred Shield was broken.
- All: Bugfix for a Lua error.
- Holy & Protection: Bugfix - error in Word of Glory / Eternal Flame flashing on non-English clients.
- All: Now flashes food buffs.
Update for patch 5.3.
- Holy: Holy Shock now flashes small at 1 stack of Daybreak, and normally at 2.
- Protection: Bugfix for Lua error.
- Protection: Added level 90 talents as survival cooldowns.
- Protection: Spells will now flash small and green if they will be next but are still on cooldown.
- Protection: Eternal Flame is now used just like Word of Glory, instead of as a HoT.
- Protection: Word of Glory's / Eternal Flame's flash color is now red if you are wearing 2pT15 and the buff has less than 3 seconds remaining.
- Protection: Damage-only abilities will no longer take priority if an HP generating ability is just about to come off cooldown.
- Protection & Retribution: Healing spells now consider your incoming heals (except Lay on Hands).
- Retribution: Added an extra priority for Templar's Verdict having to do with 4pT15.
- Retribution: Updated the priorities with new research, including a change when wearing 4pT15.
- Retribution: Small green flashes now always warn you which spell will be next during wait periods.
NOTE: This version includes a new version of Bitten's SpellFlash Library that I tried to test well, but if you find any issues please let me know right away.
- Protection: Bugfix - unglyphed Consecration flashing was broken. Sorry about that!
- A slight change was required for the newest version of Bitten's SpellFlash Library. You only need this update if you also update one of my other addons.
- Update to the latest Bitten's SpellFlash Library. If you choose to install it separately (which is no longer required), you only need to update one of them.
- Retribution: Bugfix - Exorcism flashing was not respecting its cooldown when glyphed.
NOTE: Your options will be reset when you upgrade to this version.
- Repackaging so that Bitten's SpellFlash Library is included with the addon, instead of downloaded separately.
- Several other internal changes.
- Protection: Added Hand of Purity as a mitigation cooldown (because it affects all damage in 5.2).
- Retribution: Templar's Verdict will no longer flash when it is out of range.
- Retribution: No longer flashes Sacred Shield if a damaging ability will be off cooldown within 1 gcd.
- Retribution: No longer insists you switch from Seal of Insight to Seal of Truth.
- Protection & Retribution: Added Lay on Hands.
- Retribution: Researched the rotation and updated accordingly for slightly better dps.
- Retribution: Added lvl 90 talents.
- Retribution: Added Sacred Shield, Flash of Light and Word of Glory.
- Retribution: Hammer of Wrath no longer flashes when you have no target, or when your target is out of range.
- Holy: Added a Holy rotation.
- Protection: Faster reaction to Holy Power being used.
- All: When solo, raid buffs refresh at 2 minutes (when in a group, still at 5).
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,503,773 Monthly Downloads
- 1,377,269 Monthly Downloads
- 553,881 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 547,929 Monthly Downloads
- Titan Panel
- Plugins and Titan Panel
- 460,169 Monthly Downloads