This module flashes suggested spells for all three Priest specs. You can find *lots* more information on its website.
Bitten's SpellFlash modules replace Blizzard's default proc highlighting to flash the button you should press next to achieve maximum dps on a boss fight. Or if you are a tank, to maximize your survivability. For healers, they are just slightly smarter proc highlighters. Dps modules follow or are similar to priority schemes found in SimulationCraft, Icy Veins, and/or Elitist Jerks. Sometimes you have to be smarter than SpellFlash, e.g. when saving a cooldown for a specific boss mechanic, but in general following the recommendations will improve most people's performance.
The descriptions of each rotation moved to the website for Bitten's SpellFlash.
- All: Now flashes food buffs.
- All: Now flashes Dispel Magic.
Update for patch 5.3.
- Discipline: Power Word: Shield no longer flashes under Borrowed Time, since it will now consume the buff.
- Updating to the latest Library again, hopefully to actually fix the bug this time! (Sorry.)
- Updated to latest Bitten's SpellFlash Library for a bugfix.
- Holy: Added flashing for Holy.
- Shadow: Bugfix for some users from whom Divine Star, Cascade and Halo stopped flashing.
- Shadow: More small tweaks to the rotation.
- Shadow: Improved prediction/detection of whether the cooldown of Shadow Word: Death will trigger.
- Shadow: Flashing should be smoother, with better indications when to interrupt channeling. E.g. Mind Blast will start flashing small and green as soon as you start a Mind Flay channel, if it will be the next spell, then switch to normal flashing once the cooldown is up.
- Shadow: Tweaked rotation for a slight dps gain (according to simulations).
- Shadow: Added flashing for Silence.
- Shadow: Added flashing for Vampiric Embrace.
- Shadow: Bugfix - Devouring Plague ticks every second, not every 3.
- Shadow: Bugfix - Divine Star was actually not flashing yet. Now it flashes red & yellow depending on range.
- Shadow: Mind Flay now has a high priority when under the affects of Solace and Insanity.
- Shadow: Devouring Plague is now always prioritized above the level 90 talents.
- Shadow: Added flashing for Divine Star. It is worth casting now, even for single target fights.
- Shadow: Added a couple semi-helpful flashes while moving (for Shadow Words: Death and Pain).
NOTE: This version includes a new version of Bitten's SpellFlash Library that I tried to test well, but if you find any issues please let me know right away.
NOTE: Your options will be reset when you upgrade to this version.
- Repackaging so that Bitten's SpellFlash Library is included with the addon, instead of downloaded separately.
- Several other internal changes.
- Shadow: Removed old Shadow Word: Insanity code.
- Discipline: Added flashing for Archangel.
- Discipline: Added flashing for Discipline.
- Shadow: Halo and Cascade now flash pretty colors to indicate distance. See the addon description for more info.
- Shadow: Tweaked the condition for the top-priority Devouring Plague.
- Shadow: Researched the Shadow rotation in Simulationcraft and found several improvement.
- Shadow: Added Cascade and Halo (not Divine Star, since it's not worth using on a single target).
- Shadow: Added Desperate Prayer.
- Making the "Out of Date" status go away. Please report any real issues w/ the new patch.
- Shadow Bugfix - found some smaller issues with cooldowns. Flashing should be smoother now.
- Shadow: Bugfix - Shadow Word: Death was flashing even when it was on cooldown! Booo.
- Shadow: Bugfix - If you could manage to get your mana low, Shadow Word: Death would start flashing as if you could cast it and it would give you mana back. You can't. And it won't.
- Why was there no version 2.4.1?
- Added a Shadow rotation for the MoP beta.
- Discipline: Bugfix - the mouseover option was not working for Power Word: Shield.
- Discipline/Holy: Now flashes Desperate Prayer.
- Shadow: Devouring Plague now flashes yellow and continues to the next priority, in case you are multi-dotting.
- Shadow: No longer flashes Mind Flay to stack up Dark Evangelism if you don't have the talent.
- Taking out of beta.
Version 2.2.1 beta
This beta release uses Bitten's SpellFlash Library version 3. If you update you will also need to update any of your other Bitten's SpellFlash modules, which may also be in beta.
- Discipline/Holy: Now anticipates Seredipity stacks/consumption as you are casting Flash Heal, Binding Heal, Greater Heal or Prayer of Healing.
- Discipline: Now flashes Binding Heal.
- Discipline: No longer flashes Pennance.
- Holy: Now flashes Binding Heal.
- Holy: No longer flashes Holy Word: Serenity.
- Shadow: Bugfix - Mind Flay for Dark Evangelism was never flashing.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,586,655 Monthly Downloads
- 1,080,253 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 692,050 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 550,804 Monthly Downloads
- Tidy Plates
- Artwork, Combat, Tank, and Unit Frames
- 466,118 Monthly Downloads