This module flashes suggested spells for all three Warrior specs. You can find *lots* more information on its website.
Bitten's SpellFlash modules replace Blizzard's default proc highlighting to flash the button you should press next to achieve maximum dps on a boss fight. Or if you are a tank, to maximize your survivability. For healers, they are just slightly smarter proc highlighters. Dps modules follow or are similar to priority schemes found in SimulationCraft, Icy Veins, and/or Elitist Jerks. Sometimes you have to be smarter than SpellFlash, e.g. when saving a cooldown for a specific boss mechanic, but in general following the recommendations will improve most people's performance.
The descriptions of each rotation moved to the website for Bitten's SpellFlash.
Update for patch 5.3.
- Most spells that depending on your health now account for incoming heals.
- Arms & Fury: Heroic Leap flashes at 1/2 size.
- Protection: Improved Rage calculations, including accounting for 4pT15.
- All: Shouts will flash any time they can be used to buff you.
NOTE: This version includes a new version of Bitten's SpellFlash Library that I tried to test well, but if you find any issues please let me know right away.
- May be slightly nicer for lower level warriors who do not yet have Colossus Smash.
- Fury: Bugfix - fixed a Lua error encountered during some of the rarer cases Wild Strike should flash.
NOTE: Your options will be reset when you upgrade to this version.
- Slightly tweaked how it chooses which shout to flash.
- Repackaging so that Bitten's SpellFlash Library is included with the addon, instead of downloaded separately.
- Several other internal changes.
- Arms & Fury: Updated rotations to the lastest in Simulationcraft.
- All: Removed Deadly Calm.
- All: Adjusted uses of Impending Victory for heals to the new values in 5.2.
- Arms & Fury: Added Avatar & Bloodbath.
- Arms & Fury: Researched & updated the rotations for higher dps.
- Arms & Fury: Detects 4pT14 & adjusts flashing for cooldowns accordingly.
- Arms & Fury: Added Enraged Regeneration.
- Arms & Fury: Now flashes Impending Victory / Victory Rush if you could use the heal.
- Arms & Fury: No longer flashes Heroic Leap when solo.
- Fury: Bugfix - Wild Strike was not flashing with less than 30 rage, even with Bloodsurge.
- Protection: Bugfix - Enraged Regeneration was not flashing with less than 60 rage, even when enraged.
- All: Added Sunder Armor (in case, for some reason, you are the one maintaining it).
- Protection: Tweaked the mitigation cooldown priorities.
- Protection: Berserker Rage will not flash when you are not the current tank.
- Arms: Allow for either Battle or Berserker Stance.
- Arms: Bugfix - Bladestorm was depending on the cooldown of Bloodthirst (which is obviously never on cooldown in Arms) instead of Mortal Strike.
- Fury: Deadly Calm now only flashes in the Execute phase when you have very high rage, since Heroic Strike will not flash until that time anyway.
- Arms/Fury: Bugfix - The Protection rotation inadvertently changed when Arms & Fury would flash Impending Victory. Fixed to make them independent, like they should be.
- Protection: Added a protection rotation.
- Making the "Out of Date" status go away. Please report any real issues w/ the new patch.
- Fury: Now flashes Pummel to interrupt (was previously only working for Arms).
- All: Now flashes Disrupting Shout to interrupt.
- Fury: Bugfix - the execute phase was not being flashed like it should.
- Fury: Bugfix - the changes to Deadly Calm in the last release were being applied to Fury, when they are meant only for Arms.
- Arms: Only flash Colossus Smash when the debuff would fall off.
- Arms: Only flash Deadly Calm when you can use Heroic Strike at least twice during Colossus Smash.
- Added Arms.
- Added a Fury rotation for the MoP beta.
- Protection: Thunderclap will now only be flashed to refresh Rend if you have 2/2 Blood and Thunder.
- Taking out of beta.
- This doesn't really deserve a major version bump - but all my other modules went to 2.x when they got all 3 specs defined, so I'm just making things consistent.
Version 1.1.1 beta
This beta release uses Bitten's SpellFlash Library version 3. If you update you will also need to update any of your other Bitten's SpellFlash modules, which may also be in beta.
- Prot: Bugfix - 2pT13 Revenge was 1 notch too low on the priority scheme.
- Arms: No longer flashes Enraged Regeneration.
- Fury: No longer flashes Enraged Regeneration.
- Prot: Now flashes Vigilance.
- Prot: Revenge is now prioritized above Shield Slam when wearing 2pT13.
- Prot: Now flashes Taunt.
- Prot: Now flashes Challenging Shout.
- All: No longer flashes shouts out of combat.
- Initial Release
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,172,613 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 491,839 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 393,478 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 350,761 Monthly Downloads
- 329,575 Monthly Downloads