This module flashes suggested spells for all three Warrior specs. You can find *lots* more information on its website.
Bitten's SpellFlash modules replace Blizzard's default proc highlighting to flash the button you should press next to achieve maximum dps on a boss fight. Or if you are a tank, to maximize your survivability. For healers, they are just slightly smarter proc highlighters. Dps modules follow or are similar to priority schemes found in SimulationCraft and/or Icy Veins. Sometimes you have to be smarter than SpellFlash, e.g. when saving a cooldown for a specific boss mechanic, but in general following the recommendations will improve most people's performance.
Some modules have AoE modes. Check the descriptions of each rotation to see if one is available for the spec(s) you use.
- Arms: Updated rotation according to new research, including adjusting for 2pT16.
- All: Execute mode works correctly on the training dummies that drop to exactly 20% health.
- Protection: No longer pause mitigation flashing when Second Wind is up.
- All: Flashes WoW's 9th Anniversary Celebration Package.
- All: Updating flashing for Impending Victory according to its changes this patch.
- All: Rotations do a better job at anticipating queued spells, switching to your next spell sooner when you press a button.
- All: Smoothed out some quirky flashing.
- Protection: Now checks for the proc from Indomitable Primal Diamond before flashing your mitigation cooldowns.
- Protection: Now checks for a number of external mitigation cooldowns before flashing one of your own.
- Protection: Bugfix - Victory Rush was flashing regardless of whether you had Victorious.
- Arms: Only uses Impending Victory when it's free.
- Arms & Fury: Now uses Impending Victory even during the execute phase when it's free.
- Protection: Damage mode is now linked with the hidden option to toggle it in groups (see the website for more info).
- Protection: Shield Block and Shield Barrier no longer flash in damage mode.
- Protection: Only flashes the lower piority Thund Clap in damage mode.
- Protection: Shield Slam and Revenge now flash regardless of rage when in damage mode.
- Protection: Now anticipates the cooldown reset on Revenge from dodges and parries.
- Protection: Now waits up to .5 seconds for a rage generating ability instead of using a damage ability.
- Arms: Updated the rotation based on new research.
- Arms & Fury: Added AoE modes.
- Arms & Fury: Smoothed out some quirks in the flashing.
- Fury: Heroic Strike now flashes more often.
- Fury: Execute is never saved to build rage when solo.
- All: Shouts now flash if the raid buff is needed out of combat, if an enemy target is detected.
- Protection: Added an AoE mode.
- Protection: Added a solo mode.
- Protection: Added flashing for level 60 talents.
- Protection: Added flashing for Storm Bolt.
- Protection: Heroic Strike now flashes when you are not tanking and rage is high.
- All: Now factors in Glyph of Hoarse Voice when deciding if shouts will cap your rage.
- All: Bugfix for a Lua error.
- All: Now flashes food buffs.
Update for patch 5.3.
- Most spells that depending on your health now account for incoming heals.
- Arms & Fury: Heroic Leap flashes at 1/2 size.
- Protection: Improved Rage calculations, including accounting for 4pT15.
- All: Shouts will flash any time they can be used to buff you.
NOTE: This version includes a new version of Bitten's SpellFlash Library that I tried to test well, but if you find any issues please let me know right away.
- May be slightly nicer for lower level warriors who do not yet have Colossus Smash.
- Fury: Bugfix - fixed a Lua error encountered during some of the rarer cases Wild Strike should flash.
NOTE: Your options will be reset when you upgrade to this version.
- Slightly tweaked how it chooses which shout to flash.
- Repackaging so that Bitten's SpellFlash Library is included with the addon, instead of downloaded separately.
- Several other internal changes.
- Arms & Fury: Updated rotations to the lastest in Simulationcraft.
- All: Removed Deadly Calm.
- All: Adjusted uses of Impending Victory for heals to the new values in 5.2.
- Arms & Fury: Added Avatar & Bloodbath.
- Arms & Fury: Researched & updated the rotations for higher dps.
- Arms & Fury: Detects 4pT14 & adjusts flashing for cooldowns accordingly.
- Arms & Fury: Added Enraged Regeneration.
- Arms & Fury: Now flashes Impending Victory / Victory Rush if you could use the heal.
- Arms & Fury: No longer flashes Heroic Leap when solo.
- Fury: Bugfix - Wild Strike was not flashing with less than 30 rage, even with Bloodsurge.
- Protection: Bugfix - Enraged Regeneration was not flashing with less than 60 rage, even when enraged.
- All: Added Sunder Armor (in case, for some reason, you are the one maintaining it).
- Protection: Tweaked the mitigation cooldown priorities.
- Protection: Berserker Rage will not flash when you are not the current tank.
- Arms: Allow for either Battle or Berserker Stance.
- Arms: Bugfix - Bladestorm was depending on the cooldown of Bloodthirst (which is obviously never on cooldown in Arms) instead of Mortal Strike.
- Fury: Deadly Calm now only flashes in the Execute phase when you have very high rage, since Heroic Strike will not flash until that time anyway.
- Arms/Fury: Bugfix - The Protection rotation inadvertently changed when Arms & Fury would flash Impending Victory. Fixed to make them independent, like they should be.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,423,764 Monthly Downloads
- 1,043,154 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory, Mail, Quests & Leveling, Professions, and Guild
- 397,124 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 345,531 Monthly Downloads
- 331,784 Monthly Downloads