Helps track raid cooldowns visually with icons and bars. It is designed to have minimal impact and be very simple to understand and configure.
/blcd opt :: open the options screen
/blcd show :: toggles visibility of the addon
/blcd reset :: reset all running cooldowns and available counts
/blcd wipe :: reset cooldowns after a wipe
/blcd lock :: lock/unlock the cooldown frame position
/blcd extra :: filter out extra raid members (only the first 10/25 members of the raid will be tracked)
/blcd clearextra :: resets extra filtering to show all players
When reporting a bug please include the following information:
- What version of BLCD did you see the error in?
- Do you have ElvUI installed and enabled?
- Do you have BigWigs installed and enabled?
- Do you have any other addons installed and enabled? (Please list them)
- The full text of any lua errors (installing BugSack and !BugGrabber will allow you to easily report lua errors)
- Send chat messages to specified channels
- Fix: Set extras (hopefully)
- Fix: Various utility cooldowns for WoD (Shattering Throw removed, RC non prot, Zen Med non MW)
- Various other bug fixes
- WoD Update
- Fix: HoTW not tracking correctly
- New: New cooldowns added and old removed for WoD
- New: Now tracks the amount of battle resurrections you have in an encounter, this will show up as the amount you have available (1 at the start of an encounter)
- Fix: Anchoring issues when bar growth is set to "Left"
- Fix: Styling issues conflicting with BigWigs (hopefully)
- Fix: Show the mover when you unlock it w/out ElvUI
- Fixed total number of CD's not showing again when ready mode is off.
- Added option to show always show bars called Ready Mode.
- Report bugs please if using the ready bar feature. I believe a lot of bugs are gone now b/c of the alpha testing.
- Class color bars now an option. You can also click them to send a whisper to the person asking them to use the CD.
- Added group version tracking. /blcd who
- Changed the look of the addon without ElvUI
- Fixed total number of CD's not showing.
- Retain cooldown roster through reloads. You can issue a roster rescan via /blcd rescan
- Bug fix when not tracking a CD but received addon comm about it
- Added Raid/Party option on when to enable BLCD
- Large internal update
- No more reloading when choosing cooldowns and their settings such as bar direction
- Removed tracking ankh, does not show in the combat log in ANY way
- Wipe/Boss Defeat detection, better resetting cooldowns
*Be on the lookout for CD's that reset but are 3 mins, ie Revival
- Addon comms allow CD's to be tracked across different player states/realms such as Norushen. Both players must have the latest BLCD for this to work.
- Update ToC to 5.4
- Update to reflect changes in 5.4 (Note: tooltip changes will be in a future patch)
- Fix Ancestral Guidance
- Added Shadow Priest Void Shift tracking
- Position now saves to profile
- Merge InKahootz dead player code
- Update ToC to 5.3
- Tagged as 3.16
- Added more commands to /blcd command list
- Added wipe detection and CD reset
- Tagged as 3.15
- Added Paladin's Light's Hammer and Hand of Purity
- Added Warrior's Intervene
- Corrected Hand of Salvation spellID
- Tagged as 3.14
- Reduced number of active cooldowns on Default settings
- Added Paladin's Holy Avenger
- Added Shaman's Ancestral Guidance
- Added Druid's Heart of the Wild
- Added Paladin's Hand of Salvation
- Corrected Void Shift and Hymn of Hope tooltips
- Tagged as 3.13
- Added Shadow Priest's Vampiric Embrace
- Added Warrior's Shattering Throw
- Tagged as 3.12
- Added AceTimer-3.0 back to libs as AceBucket is dependent on it
- Added Shaman's Reincarnation
- Added missing argument in Scale function
- Added names for available CD to tooltip
-Tagged as 3.11
-Removed libraries from repository
-Returned to latest LibCandyBar-3.0 release
-Corrected .pkgmeta paths
-Added repository to WowAce
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|