Configurable indicators for Blizzard Raid Frames showing time of buffs/debuffs on all units in the raid.
There are 9 indicators for each raid member, one on each corner, one on each side and one in the middle.
Indicators can be configured to show any buffs/debuffs of your choice and you can configure several buffs/debuffs in the same indicator. Some simple options lets you select to show only if the buff is missing, only cast by you, stack sizes and more.
As an added bonus there's also an option to turn off the standard buff/debuff icons.
Example of indicators on a unit. Left lower corner shows remaining time of my Rejuvenation, center botton shows stack size and time remaining of my Lifebloom, bottom right shows time left of my Regrowth.
Example of indicators in a raid. The big red dot on Stormfront is an indicator showing he's missing Mark of the Wild or Blessing of Kings.
Also show in this picture is: Blizzard Raid Frame - Raid Icons
Another example, using icons as well as stack size coloring of the Earth Shield buff.
The configuration can be reached through the standard addon options (ESC -> Interface -> Addons -> Raid Frame Indicators) or by typing:
Show when Blessing of Kings or Mark of the Wild is missing on the unit
- Update Frequency - The frequence which the indicators update. Lower means more precise indicators, but slightly higher load on the system
- Indicator Font - The font used for an indicator
- Show Icons - Show/Hide the standard buff/debuff icons
- Enable - Enable/Disable the addon
- Buffs/Debuffs - The list of buffs/debuffs to show in the indicator. Make sure this corresponds exactly to the name of the buff/debuff as it is called when it's on the unit (you can see the name if you cast the spell on yourself and it's not necessarily the same as the spell name). You can also use any of the words "Magic/Poison/Disease/Curse" to show any debuffs of that kind in that indicator. You can also use the spell ID of the spell instead of the name. It is also possible to use "pvp" to check if a unit is pvp flagged.
- Mine only - Only look for buffs cast by yourself. Can be used for example to track only hots cast by yourself
- Show only if missing - Only show the indicator if all the buff/debuff specified are missing. Will be shown with a "blob" instead of numbers
- Show on me only - Only show the indicator on yourself. Can be used to track missing self buffs or procs on yourself
- Show text counter - Will show a number counting remaining time
- Show decimals - Will show remaining time with a decimal for times < 10 s
- Use stack size coloring - Will color the counter based on the stack size (>=3 green, 2 yellow, 1 red)
- Color by remaining time - Will use the selected coloring for time > 5 s, yellow for 3-5 s, red for < 3 s remaining time
- Show stack size - Will show the stack size if the buff/debuff can stack
- Show icon - Will show the spell icon
V.1.4 - Bugfix: Generic debuffs are now working correctly
- 1,636,650 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,516,403 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 783,767 Monthly Downloads
- 557,224 Monthly Downloads
- Titan Panel
- Plugins and Titan Panel
- 452,463 Monthly Downloads