Previously known as HabeebIt.
BonusRollPreview allows you to see at a glance what the possible yields from a bonus roll would be.
When a bonus roll shows up, press the arrow key to show a quick preview of said items.
Bonus feature: You can change the spec priority with the spec button in the top-left.
This addon was made from an idea posted on Reddit, and was something I myself missed when I still raided.
So, from now on you don't have to alt-tab or browse through the ocean of items that is the Dungeon Journal while on limited time.
To submit a bug report, please visit the Issue Tracker.
Changes in 60000.21-Release:
- Added: Support for "Warlords of Draenor" raid encounters
- Removed: Compatability code for "Mists of Pandaria"
Changes in 50400.20-Release:
- Fixed: The arithmetic errors, hopefully
Changes in 50400.19-Release:
- Added: Prelimiary work on "Warlords of Draenor" raid bosses
- Added: Changelog file
- Fixed: Arithmatic errors when the player doesn't have the currency to initiate a bonus roll
Changes in 50400.18-Release:
- Added: Blacklist for raid mounts and Garrosh heirlooms as they cannot be rewarded by a bonus roll
- Added: Highlight texture to the loot specialization buttons
- Fixed: ShoppingTooltip3 is gone in the "Warlords of Draenor" expansion
- Fixed: Container not showing on second roll
- Fixed: Loot specialization buttons not showing on first use
Changes in 50400.17-Release:
- Fixed: Delay the populate direction logic until the bonus roll frame has been positioned
Changes in 50400.16-Release:
- Added: License
- Added: Custom dropdown to avoid tainting default UI
- Changed: Use fancy logic to populate the item list upwards or downwards
- Removed: Options
Changes in 50400.14-Release:
- Changed: Rename the addon to "BonusRollPreview"
- Fixed: Options not being selected/shown when using chat command
Changes in 50400.13-Release:
- Added: Scrolling item list to avoid the list going off the screen on some bosses
- Changed: Prepare for the "Warlords of Draenor" expansion by rewriting the database
- Changed: The Celestial bosses share the same spellID, only register one
- Fixed: Delay the Galakras encounterID check until player login
Changes in 50400.12-Release:
- Fixed: Apparently Galakras have different encounterIDs from client to client
Changes in 50400.11-Release:
- Fixed: Incorrect encounterID for Galakras
Changes in 50400.10-Release:
- Added: Support for the "alwaysCompareItems" cvar
- Changed: Update encounters database
- Changed: Update Interface version
- Fixed: Instance difficulty
Changes in 50300.8-Beta:
- Added: Options
- Added: Support for loot specialization
- Changed: Update Interface version
Changes in 50300.7-Beta:
- Added: Support for 5.3's API changes
Changes in 50200.6-Beta:
- Fixed: Incorrect spellID for Galleon
Changes in 50200.5-Beta:
- Changed: Disable the journal when we're changing it's variables
- Fixed: Positioning of the different elements
Changes in 50200.4-Beta:
- Added: Logic to support populating the list downwards
- Added: Error reporting to the chat
- Changed: Create the specialization buttons on demand
- Changed: Create the handle on demand
- Changed: Set the encounterID to the journal to force correct loot
- Fixed: Proper difficulty index based on default UI
- Fixed: Item list items storing
- Fixed: Item list height
- Fixed: Item tooltip position
- Fixed: Issues with item population due to misspelled event "EJ_LOOT_DATA_RECIEVED"
Changes in 50200.3-Beta:
- Added: Specialization buttons
- Added: Notice if there are no items
- Fixed: Item list populating and clearing
- Fixed: Framelevel issues with the textures and frames
Changes in 50200.2-Beta:
- Fixed: Difficulty index
Changes in 50200.1-Beta:
- First public release
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|