Si vous comprenez le français, il est recommandé de lire plutôt cette page: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/bossencounter3/pages/boss-encounter3-fr-fr-fr/
BossEncounter3 is a boss mod and the successor of BossEncounter2. Its purpose is to ease your time through bosses by providing tools such as timers, health bars, alerts, a radar and other more specialized tools. BossEncounter3's philosophy is to deliver these tools to the players in a fun, elegant, efficient and funky manner.
- Boss modules for Cataclysm bosses (both raids and dungeons) up to 4.3 included.
- Selectable difficulty level for BE3. Higher difficulty levels tell BE3 to provide you with fewer tools and fewer hints during combat!
- Features a diagnostic tool to help players see what went wrong after a wipe on raid bosses.
- Downloadable music plugin #1 to rhythm your fights: http://static.curseforge.net/content/files/516/244/BossEncounter3_Orchestra.zip
- Downloadable music plugin #2 to rhythm your fights: http://static.curseforge.net/content/files/536/921/BossEncounter3_Symphony.zip
- Selectable health bars for the main boss and its adds.
- Timers for incoming events (rather similar to boss mods such as BigWigs and DeadlyBossMods).
- Summary window telling you the name of the fight, as well as the combat time or the berserk timer.
- Visible text for really, really important stuff you may not miss.
- A radar which allows you to check your distances and the evil zones of doom which you mustn't stand into.
- Other graphical elements are used for some bosses.
- Evaluation of your performance each time a boss fight is cleared.
- Completely standalone AddOn: no external library or AddOn is required or installed.
- Automatic wipe detection.
- No configuration to do in long and boring menus. The options for each boss are intentionally limited.
- Widgets can be moved and resized. A test mode is available to set them.
- Works best with French and English game clients. Correct performances can be expected with other languages.
- Includes a bonus feature to check your equipment before a boss, for those who regularly forget to unequip fishing poles...
BossEncounter3 is also hosted on WoWInterface: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info18970-BossEncounter3.html
3.9.15 _ * This version fixes serious issues with many boss modules since the 5.0.4 update.
3.9.14 _ * Compatibility version for 5.0.4 major patch. Unless some nasty bugs occur, this should be the final version of BossEncounter3.
- BossEncounter3 will be replaced by BossEncounter4 when Mist of Pandaria is released.
3.9.13 __ * Fixed some oversights in Hagara module: there's now an option to turn off Frostflake announces and Focalised Assault should be detected in all difficulties.
- Also added some options to make alerts more aggressive for Hagara.
3.9.12 __ * Enhanced Hagara module: added a proper Focalised Assault alert and tools to announce and monitor Frostflake in heroic mode.
3.9.11 __ * Added a workaround in Yor'sahj's module which should prevent the radar from misbehaving due to a bug with the map of the game displaying the wrong floor sometimes.
- Some small improvements on Yor'sahj positionning tool to add a slightly bigger margin of security.
3.9.10 _ * Ultraxion fading light alerts should now behave properly in all cases.
- Yor'sahj's module has been even more enhanced for heroic mode (and kill order adjusted), as long as all raid members have installed BE3...
- Indeed, a new option has been added to take care of all players positionning for you!
3.9.9 __ * Yor'sahj's heroic mode shadow debuff counter should now work properly. Also added ooze tips for heroic mode.
- Alysrazor should have sensible timers in heroic mode.
- Some miscellaneous fixes.
3.9.8 __ * Enhanced Madness of Deathwing module. The boss bar should display in phase 2, Shrapnel has had its warning redesigned and the boss module should trigger more reliably.
- Modified Morchok module for heroic mode to reduce the spam. Also fixed the berserk timer.
- Added a shadow debuff counter for Yor'sahj.
- Added a Looming Darkness counter for Ultraxion hard mode.
- Other miscellaneous changes.
3.9.7 __ * Fixed a bug which caused BE3 to fail the detection of LFR mode.
- Fixed a bug which caused the plasma counter to stay full in Spine of Deathwing regardless of healing done on the target.
- Killing the Tendrils in Spine of Deathwing should now stop the countdown timer properly.
- Other miscellaneous fixes.
3.9.6 __ * Added Madness of Deathwing module.
- "Skip cinematic" option of Spine of Deathwing module has been redone and should be cleaner.
- Several issues with Spine of Deathwing module should be fixed in LFR mode.
3.9.5 __ * Added Spine of Deathwing module, it is now about 20% cooler.
- Fixed a number of bugs in Blackhorn and Ultraxion modules.
3.9.4 __ * Transmog has broken the equipment checker feature when used on other players.
- It will be removed for the remainder of Cataclysm because no acceptable substitution implementation has been found.
- BE3 is now aware of LFR difficulty.
- Ultraxion module has been redesigned.
- Added Blackhorn and Alizabal modules.
- Several fixes on the first Dragon Soul bosses.
3.9.3 __ * BE3 is now compatible with 4.3 patch.
- Added the bosses of Dragon Soul raid (it is a work in progress).
- Added a basic version of dungeon bosses.
- Miscellaneous changes and fixes.
3.9.2 __ * Fixed a problem which caused heroic mode to be not detected in Cataclysm heroic raid.
- Fixed an oversight in Ragnaros module which prevented detection of meteor debuff.
- Shannox should no longer display phase changes on heroic mode.
- Changed a bit the animation on boss health bar.
3.9.1 __ * Some important bug fixes on Staghelm module.
- Ragnaros module has been improved.
- Fixed some graphics drawing order issues.
- Super alerts can no longer be clicked nor moved.
3.9.0 __ * An UI has been added to manage loaded musical plugins. It can be accessed through a new slash command.
- Alysrazor module should now always correctly display timers when engaged and it has been significantly improved.
- Removed Brushfire warning on Alysrazor.
- Staghelm has been corrected and improved, especially the radar.
- Ragnaros module is now implemented.
- Volcanus module has been added.
- Maloriak module has been enhanced for heroic mode.
- Some minor changes to other modules.
3.8.1 __ * Fixed some unexpected bugs revealed by the previous bug fix on Rhyolith! Also added some extra alerts.
- Improved a bit the boss health bar which should now display properly health thresholds as purple.
- More work on Baleroc, Staghelm and Alysrazor modules.
- Fixed a bug where health thresholds would be incorrectly displayed on Nefarian module.
3.8.0 __ * Reduced the intensity of the red fullscreen effect when standing on a red zone of the radar in easiest difficulty.
- Critical timers now have a different sound. Important timers keep the previous sound and will now pulse yellow instead of red.
- Added extra timers for Shannox, now traps are shown when cast on the tank and some other additions.
- More work on Baleroc module. None for Alysrazor, Staghelm or Ragnaros, sorry (soon!).
- Fixed a bad message on Beth'tilac. Drone add will also have its health bar shown in the enemy list as well as its timer.
- Fixed some bugs on Rhyolith.
3.7.1 __ * Rhyolith module should now activate properly when selecting his feet.
- A new type of option is being experimented with on Rhyolith: optimize settings.
- This option will adjust your video settings to hopefully boost your FPS and reduce visual mess.
- This kind of option will probably be extended on other bosses where massive visual mess occurs.
- Some extra work on Shannox and Beth'tilac modules as well.
3.7.0 __ * BE3 is now compatible with 4.2 patch.
- Added the new boss of Baradin Hold (Occu'Thar).
- Added the bosses in Firelands (please note the some modules are still in development).
- Some have been adjusted to take in account 4.2 nerfs to normal difficulty.
3.6.0 __ * BE3 is no longer in "Beta".
- Debug option and debug slash commands should no longer be available to standard users.
- Added a slash command to use the equipment checker on your fellow raiders, ensuring no one has forgotten to unequip their fishing pole!
- Added a slash command to check healers' ranges on the radar. This will only work after setting raid roles.
- The error detection system now gives the errors per minute per player instead of errors per minute.
- Several adjustments have been made to Al'Akir, including the addition of an extra option.
- Festering Blood bar on Cho'gall has been replaced with a normal timer.
- Events list now has icons.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,462,565 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 406,689 Monthly Downloads
- 332,807 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 278,945 Monthly Downloads
- 233,015 Monthly Downloads