Displays todays and upcoming events from in-game Calendar in simple tooltip.
It is designed as DataBroker plug-in, that lets you see events from in-game Calendar. Addon will be attached to minimap by default, but if you want to move/customize it, you will have to install additional addon like TitanPanel, ButtonBin, Fortress and there are many more.
- Displays events for current day and it's start time.
- Displays events for upcoming week (this should be configurable eventually), their starting date and status.
- Opens Calendar on click.
- Sometimes I can't see any events in tooltip even though there are several in calendar
- I think this is bug on Blizzard's side and if you open the calendar it will be displayed correctly in tooltip.
- update: major usability update by Dridzt
- update: updated for patch 5.4
- update: updated for patch 5.3
- update: updated for patch 5.0.4
- feature: chinese (zhCN) and french (frFR) locales
- update: updated for patch 4.3
- update: updated for patch 4.1
- bugfix: fixed problems introduced in latest version
- feature: configurable date format
- feature: showing current date as a text next to the icon
- update: updated for patch 4.0.1
- update: reworked tooltip
- update: updated for patch 3.3
- bugfix: forgot to include zhTW locale file
- feature: chinese (zhTW) locale
- bugfix: errors, when sorting events
- feature: events are now sorted alphabetically
- feature: german (deDE) and korean (koKR) locales
- bugfix: better handling of new month in upcoming events
- bugfix: added better icon
- initial release
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|