Basic LFG button for your DataBroker display.
- Click to open the Dungeon Finder.
- Right click to open the PVP window.
- Middle click, or Shift click, to open the Pet Journal.
- Alt click to open the Raid Finder.
- Ctrl click to open the Scenarios window.
While you are queued, or in an LFG/LFR group, battleground, or scenario, right-click opens the menu instead, and you can use Shift-Right-Click to open the PVP window.
Due to Blizzard restrictions, you will not be able to leave battleground queues before they pop while using this addon. I have no ETA on a resolution.
Works in all languages. Translated into English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Português, Русский, 한국어, 简体中文, and 正體中文. To add or update translations for any locale, enter them on the CurseForge project page and then send me a PM to let me know you’ve made changes.
Post a comment on WoWInterface. If you are reporting a bug, please first make sure you have the latest version from this page, and then include detailed instructions I can follow to reproduce the bug myself, whether the bug still happens when all other addons are disabled, and the exact text of the accompanying error message (if any).
If you do not have a WoWInterface account, and don’t want to create one, you can post on the WowAce forums with your Curse account instead.
- Updated for WoW 6.0
- Updated for WoW 5.4
- Updated for WoW 5.3
- Fixed PVP frame toggling for the new PVP UI added in Patch 5.2
- Updated 简体中文 and 正體中文 translations, but translators should verify them due to changes. Also, please PM me when you update translations -- CurseForge doesn't notify me, and I don't use the CurseForge packaging system, so I have to manually copy your translations from the web UI into the addon. If you don't PM me, I will probably not see your translations for months. :(
- Updated for WoW 5.2
- Updated for WoW 5.1
- Still need updated translations for zhCN and zhTW!
- Added support for PVP and pet battle queues, since Blizzard merged those all into one minimap button
- Added koKR translations from nayuki87
- Need updated translations for zhCN and zhTW!
- Fixed an issue with the dropdown menu while queued
- Updated for WoW 5.0.4
- Added itIT and ptBR translations.
- Updated zhCN and zhTW translations from lsjyzjl on CurseForge.
- Added missing beta tag to TOC version.
- Updated for WoW 5.0 (Mists of Pandaria) beta.
- Fixed the queue status tooltip sometimes appearing behind UI elements from other addons
- Updated for WoW 4.3, including support for different animated icons for different queue types
- Updated for WoW 4.2
- Added Simplified Chinese translations by tss1398383123 on CurseForge
- Updated Spanish and Russian translations
- Updated for WoW 4.1
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|