Provides the basic information of your current standing with a faction similar to the reputation bar and more.
How can I link my factions reputation?
You can do so by holding down one of the modifier keys (Shift, Ctrl, Alt) and click on the desired faction in the reputation tab or simply click on the broker display.
Can I use it to open the reputation tab?
Yes you can! just click on the broker display.
2012-12-04 Eyal Shilony <Eyal Shilony@Eyal-PC>
* Broker_LonnyRep.toc Shared.lua
ToC updated to 50100 (5.1)
API update: GetFriendshipReputationByID replaced by GetFriendshipReputation
2012-11-08 Eyal Shilony <Eyal Shilony@Eyal-PC>
* Broker_LonnyRep.toc Core.lua Shared.lua libs/LibCore.lua
To link the watched reputation to the chat you need to click on the broker display and use one of the key modifiers.
Removed the dependency on my old library to make the memory footprint smaller.
2012-10-04 Eyal Shilony <Eyal Shilony@Eyal-PC>
* Broker.lua Broker_LonnyRep.toc Core.lua Reputation.lua Shared.lua
No longer changes the watched faction automatically, you need to select the faction you want to watch from the reputation frame.
2012-09-29 Eyal Shilony <Eyal Shilony@Eyal-PC>
* Broker.lua Broker_LonnyRep.toc Chat.lua Core.lua Shared.lua
2012-09-22 Eyal Shilony <Eyal Shilony@Eyal-PC>
* Broker_LonnyRep.toc Core.lua libs/LibCore.lua
Updated for Mists of Pandaria.
2012-03-18 Eyal Shilony <Eyal Shilony>
* Broker.lua Chat.lua
The format was changed slightly to make it more readable.
* .hgignore, Broker.lua Broker_LonnyRep.toc Chat.lua Core.lua Reputation.lua Shared.lua libs/CallbackHandler-1.0.lua libs/LibCore.lua libs/LibDataBroker-1.1.lua libs/LibStub.lua