Port to Broker and upgrade to Ace3 of Wobin's old "Fubar - XPFu".
Displays Infos about XP and watched Faction and adds bars for XP and/or reputation to your Broker bar addon. Select custom colors for bars or use predefined colors based on standing for the reputation bar.
You can attach the bars to (almost) any frame by click selecting the desired anchor frame with the mouse (similar to Xparky). You can attach the bars to any side of the frame on outside as well as on the inside. Adjust anchor position by setting X- and Y-Offset.
- Label displays XP or reputation info with colored text depending on progress in level.
- Tooltip displays extended information about XP and reputation of currently watched faction.
- Attaches bars for XP and/or reputation to (almost) any globally named frame.
- Customizable bar colors plus predefined colors for reputation bar baseed on current standing.
- Shows estimated time to level and kills to level.
- Ace3 profile support for settings.
Usage Hints -
- Activating Broker: XPBar in your Broker display will show up the label text in that display only. To display the actual bars you will need to attach them to a frame on your screen first. To do this go to Options->Frame and click the button "Select by Mouse". Select the frame to attach the bars to by left-clicking on it and the bars should show up.
- The mouse cursor gets highlighted and shows the frame name as tooltip for each frame it hovers over. Left-click on desired frame to attach the bars to. Right-click will disable the selection cursor. Frame names may also be entered manually in the edit box. Use the option "Attach to" to select the side (Top or Bottom) of the frame where you want the bars. Fine adjust the position by using the Offset settings if needed.
- If you are trying to attach to a Broker display make sure you hit an empty spot on the display. If you click on another plugin on the display the bars will attach to the frame of this Broker plugin only.
- If you use Docking Station and want to attach to it's panels you need to make sure you have the Global option (Panels -> General) enabled for the panel you want to connect to.
- The "Jostle" option displaces the blizzard frames by the width of the bars. This should only be used with frames on the upper and lower edge of the screen and not with free floating frames!
- Consider that the Reputation bar is hidden if no faction is watched.
Update Version 1.7 r046:
- fixed bug that caused first rep gain to be lost
- updated libs
- .toc bump to 60000
Update Version 1.7 r045:
- corrected initialization of xp history, which fixes regular problem with calculated xp related data
- bumped toc to 50400
Update Version 1.7 r044:
- fixed error when sending reputation to active textbox
Update Version 1.7 r043:
- fixed problem with tracked faction set via Blizzard reputation pane
Update Version 1.7 r042:
- changed Bar, History and ReputationHistory tables to AceAddon modules
- new module Factions acting as facade to ugly blizzard faction api
- fixed bug with folded faction headers (not losing tracked faction anymore)
- fixed problem with auto-tracking of guild
- simplified bar handling
- bar textures now show up as one continuous texture extending to the whole bar width (instead of one texture per section e.g. xp/rested/none)
- fixed font and font size handling for bar label
Version 1.7 r041:
- fixed broken mouse selection for frame attachment of bars
Version 1.7 r040:
- updated korean localization (thanks next96)
- minor adjustments
Update Version 1.7 r039:
- modularized addon
- some code cleanup
- moved some generic functionality to namespace functions
- upgraded .toc to 50300
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Broker: XPBar v1.7 r046||Release||6.0.2||8,395||10/15/2014|
|Broker: XPBar v1.7 r045||Release||5.4.0||9,757||10/08/2013|
|Broker: XPBar v1.7 r044||Release||5.3.0||6,081||07/17/2013|
|Broker: XPBar v1.7 r043||Release||5.3.0||1,590||07/15/2013|
|Broker: XPBar v1.7 r042||Release||5.3.0||2,526||07/08/2013|
|Broker: XPBar v1.7 r041||Release||5.3.0||3,982||06/06/2013|
|Broker: XPBar v1.7 r040||Release||5.3.0||171||06/06/2013|
|Broker: XPBar v1.7 r039||Release||5.3.0||3,535||05/24/2013|
|Broker: XPBar v1.6 r038||Release||5.1.0||7,075||01/19/2013|
|Broker: XPBar v1.6 r037||Release||5.1.0||2,701||01/16/2013|
|Broker: XPBar v1.6 r036||Release||5.0.5||7,165||10/27/2012|
|Broker: XPBar v1.6 r035||Release||5.0.5||4,814||10/15/2012|
|Broker: XPBar v1.6 r034||Release||5.0.5||4,667||10/07/2012|
|Broker: XPBar v1.6 r033||Release||5.0.5||4,588||09/30/2012|
|Broker: XPBar v1.6 r032||Release||5.0.5||4,462||09/24/2012|
|Broker: XPBar v1.6 r031||Release||5.0.4||4,307||09/11/2012|
|Broker: XPBar v1.6 r030||Release||5.0.4||2,592||09/08/2012|
|Broker: XPBar v1.6 r029||Release||5.0.4||4,090||08/30/2012|
|Broker: XPBar v1.6 r028||Release||5.0.4||1,045||08/30/2012|
|Broker: XPBar v1.6 r027||Release||4.3.4||3,165||08/23/2012|
|Broker: XPBar v1.5 r026||Release||4.3.4||3,165||07/30/2012|
|Broker: XPBar v1.5 r025||Release||4.3.4||2,912||07/05/2012|
|Broker: XPBar v1.4 r024||Release||4.3.4||2,033||06/24/2012|
|Broker: XPBar v1.3 r023||Release||4.3.4||2,222||06/16/2012|
|Broker: XPBar v1.3 r022||Release||4.3.4||1,896||06/06/2012|
|Broker: XPBar v1.3 r021||Release||4.3.4||1,497||06/02/2012|
|Broker: XPBar v1.2 r020||Release||4.3||6,363||02/05/2012|
|Broker: XPBar v1.2 r019||Release||4.3||13,514||12/04/2011|
|Broker: XPBar v1.2 r018||Release||4.2||12,198||10/31/2011|
|Broker: XPBar v1.2 r017||Release||4.0.1||12,619||11/14/2010|
|Broker: XPBar v1.2 r016||Release||4.0.1||3,104||10/23/2010|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 4,859,539 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 2,282,109 Monthly Downloads
- 1,756,630 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- Data Broker, FuBar, Plugins, Titan Panel, and Garrison
- 1,073,899 Monthly Downloads
- 959,130 Monthly Downloads