<font size="3" color="#3BB9FF" face="Verdana"> Broker_GroupHelper is addon that allows you to conveniently access many of the group and raid functions that exist in the game. </font>It is a complete rewrite of Fubar_ReadyFu. It has been rewritten using Ace3 and LibDataBroker. Broker_GroupHelper requires a display addon such as Bazooka or Fortress. Broker_GroupHelper has been localized in the following languages. English German Translated by: Zabbel (www.curse.com) Russian Translated by: VIPo2 (www.wowinterface.com) Traditional Chinese Translated by: janet7682441 - (www.curse.com) Translations are welcome. </font>
<font size="3" color="#00FF00" face="Verdana"> Using Broker_GroupHelper you can do the following: </font>Initiate a ReadyCheck by clicking on the GroupHelper text or selecting ReadyCheck from the right click menu. You can also open the following dungeon and raid windows. Dungeon Finder Raid Browser Raid Info The addon will also allow the user to define voice server information that will be output to the party or raid channels based on the following conditions.
- If the player is in a party, the server information will be output in party chat.
- If the player is in a raid, the server information will be output in raid chat.
- If the player is in a raid and is the raid leader, the server information will be output in a raid warning.
- Hover your mouse over Enter Voice Server Info.
- Select one of the three options and enter text in editbox that is shown.
- Repeat as desired for the remaining fields.
- Hostname: your.server.com
- Port: 9999
- Password: yourPassword
- Convert To Raid
- Disband Raid
- Leave Group
- Group Loot
- Free for All
- Master Loot - Selecting this option will make the player the master loot if they are the raid leader.
- Need Before Greed
- Round Robin
- 5 Player
- 5 Player (Heroic)
- 10 Player
- 10 Player (Heroic)
- 25 Player
- 25 Player (Heroic)
Updated TOC for WoW 5.0.
Fixed bugs introduced with MoP.
Added confirmation dialog to the Disband Raid option.
Added option to open Dungeon Journal window.
Rewrote the mouseover tooltip to display information based on if the player is in a group or not.
The bar text for Broker_GroupHelper will now display "Solo" if the player is not grouped.
If the player is in a group, then it will display the loot type and threshold.
Updated TOC for WoW 4.0.
Fixed deDE, ruRU, and zhTW locales.
Added option to open Raid Info window.
Added option to open Dungeon Finder window.
Added option to open Raid Browser window.
Added Need Before Greed and Round Robin looting methods.
Fubar_ReadyFu has been rewritten using Ace3 and LibDataBroker.
This addon has been tested using Bazooka.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,172,613 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 491,839 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 393,478 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 350,761 Monthly Downloads
- 329,575 Monthly Downloads