WhisperWhisper is a World of Warcraft add-on that helps players keep track of private conversations. Inspired by two popular add-ons, SLDataText and Whisperfu, this add-on creates an extremely lightweight frame that acts as a mouse-over portal to whisper conversations. More importantly, the add-on can be significantly customized to aesthetically match any UI by customizing colors, fonts, font sizes, and alerts. Additionally, WhisperWhisper uses the LibDataBroker library to directly integrate with several popular display add-ons such as ChocolateBar or Titan Panel, though you may also have it as a stand-alone add-on.
Demo Video / Tutorial
- Flash Alerts that can be customized with color, flash duration, textures, and combat status.
- Import fonts using SharedMedia
- Change the add-ons size and color to better "match" your UI.
- Conversations saved between sessions
- Completely functional with Battle.net/RealID
- Alternate Display mode for people with several whisper conversations
As with all of my add-ons, I absolutely love feedback. Please let me know ANY feature requests or any bugs in the comments below. You can also reach me at [email protected], or send me a PM!
- Fixed a crash :( Sorry everyone
- Made the add-on compatible with TukUI/ElvUI
- Updated ToC
- Fixed more bugs :-D
- Updated ToC
- Fixed an annoying bug in alternate view mode
- Fixed a bug when right clicking with toggle lock not enabled
- Disabled flash notifications when entire frame is hidden
- Fixed an extremely rare bug that would occur when using both ChocolateBar and the regular frame and alternate view mode and right clicking (like any of that realistically ever happens)
- Removed old/unused images
- Added Customizable Alerts / Frame Flash
- Added Alternate View Mode
- Added Right-Click menu option to clear all whispers
- Added Mouse-Hover menu "Hints"
- Added ability to Alt-Click to clear all whispers
- Major overhaul of fundamental purpose. Addon is now standalone (will still integrate with panel mods, however).
- Added Customizable Fonts
- Added Customizable Colors
- Added Combat Triggers
- Added SharedMedia support and integration
- Removed _MACOSX files from download
- Added null checks on menuTooltip
- Initial Release
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,677,738 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 413,322 Monthly Downloads
- 323,962 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 264,617 Monthly Downloads
- 252,268 Monthly Downloads