Mists of Pandaria bonfires will be added with an update as soon as possible.
Very simple to use addon to help you hunt down all the bonfires!
Open the world map and the icons will show in zones whose bonfires you have not extinguished or honored. After honoring/extinguishing, the icon will be hidden, indicating that you've been there and done your duty.
It couldn't get simpler, so get going!
Optional addons to get:
With one of the above you can click on the world map icon to plot a course, how neat, isn't it? If you use TomTom (not Lite) you can shift/ctrl/alt+click the icon to plot that location and all other non-visited once for a brainless road trip!
Optimal TomTom settings:
» Waypoint Arrow:
+ Enable floating waypoint arrow
+ Automatically set to next closest waypoint
+ Allow closest waypoint to be outside current zone
+ Enable minimap waypoints
» World Map:
+ Enable world map waypoints
- Updated map library and made it compatible with Mapster, along with other small changes.
- Improved how quests are flagged as completed, no need to cache all the quests we've ever done, only need to clear out visited once. This still needs some work, still better than last implementation.
- Added support for TomTom to queue waypoints and display every unvisited location at once. You can do this by holding down shift/ctrl/alt and clicking a node, that note will be focused then the nearest nodes will be automatically selected. (If not double check your waypoint arrow settings, that it's set to automatically pick nearest waypoint.)
- Fixed phasing issues.
- Minor database structure updates.
- Initial release.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,129,948 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 498,005 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 335,742 Monthly Downloads
- 323,867 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 297,532 Monthly Downloads