Mists of Pandaria candy buckets will be added with an update as soon as possible.
Very simple to use addon to help you hunt down all the candy!
Open the world map and the icons will show on any inn that your character can visit for candy, yum! After stealing it, the icon will be hidden, indicating that you've been there and are now a wanted person.
It couldn't get simpler, so get going!
Optional addons to get:
With one of the above you can click on the world map icon to plot a course, how neat, isn't it? If you use TomTom (not Lite) you can shift/ctrl/alt+click the icon to plot that location and all other non-visited once for a brainless road trip!
Optimal TomTom settings:
» Waypoint Arrow:
+ Enable floating waypoint arrow
+ Automatically set to next closest waypoint
+ Allow closest waypoint to be outside current zone
+ Enable minimap waypoints
» World Map:
+ Enable world map waypoints
- Fixed Orgrimmar position.
- Fixed the faction issue that occurred due to localization. enGB/enUS won't notice any changes.
- DB diff patch http://pastebin.com/c6EjhnDa
- TOC bump 5.4
- Updated map library and made it compatible with Mapster, along with other small changes.
- Added phased buckets at Shrine of Seven Stars, Shrine of the Two Moons and Kun-Lai Summit.
- Moved bucket a bucket in Desolace to Stonetalon Mountain at Northwatch Expedition Base Camp (the proper location).
- Added bucket in Arathi Highlands at Refuge Point.
- Added missing Horde nodes in Pandaria -thanks Phanx!
- Improved how quests are flagged as completed, no need to cache all the quests we've ever done, only need to clear out visited once. This still needs some work, still better than last implementation.
- Fixed an issue with Aldor and Scryer, their nodes should appear as Neutral so you just have to go to the one you can visit.
- Added support for TomTom to queue waypoints and display every unvisited location at once. You can do this by holding down shift/ctrl/alt and clicking a node, that note will be focused then the nearest nodes will be automatically selected. (If not double check your waypoint arrow settings, that it's set to automatically pick nearest waypoint.)
- Fixed a phasing issue causing some icons not to show for some players, this should now be resolved.
- Manually added Alliance/Neutral buckets in Pandaria. I do not have a Horde available to get the rest, simply wait a couple of days for Wowhead to display the data and I shall add it to the addon as soon as possible. If you wish to help take a look at my comment here: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/candy-buckets#c41
- Minor database structure updates.
- Minor updates, changing how this works internally and together with the other "Candy Bucket" series addons.
- MoP TOC bump and database structure update. So far no new places have been added.
- General performance tweaks, still got some way to go but things are going better. Working on my map POI framework, looking good so far! :)
- Added Cartographer for waypoint support.
- Built my own map POI framework, using it in this mod as well like a beta test. Automatically updates the map POI icons and supports TomTom and TomTomLite for click-to-go navigation, easy to use!
- Added map icons that show the buckets you have missed (limited to your own faction and neutral inns). See you next year! :)
- Initial release.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|