Official repository can be found at GitHub.
The addon was reworked for WoD so please bear with me if there are issues, and feel free to post any errors for me to fix. Thanks!
Candy Buckets makes it easier to track several world event objectives:
- Hallow's End
- Lunar Festival
- Midsummer Fire Festival
- Simple overview on zone and continent views.
- Works with the default map, probably not with addons like Carbonite.
Any suggestions? Drop a comment and let me know! :)
2014-10-30 08:36:46 +0100
Tagging as new release.
- Reverted Shattrath changes, apparently they are now accessible even without picking a faction. It will still hide buckets where you are below Neutral with either Aldor or Scryers.
Trying to fix TomTom arrow, but it seems to be a but faulty as it is right now. Relogging usually makes the arrow appear after clicking on the nodes.
Fixed an issue where browsing the calendar could trigger loading the other modules for Lunar or Midsummer. This shouldn't occur any longer.
- Fixed tooltip to use the title of the module it was showing, and to use the zone name in the assigned waypoint. The last digits are the quest ID.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 3,656,124 Monthly Downloads
- 2,263,921 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 2,135,288 Monthly Downloads
- Achievements, Quests & Leveling, and Map & Minimap
- 1,381,738 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- 1,283,212 Monthly Downloads