Candy Stripe Health puts an animated candy stripe effect on the health bar of targets below a certain health percentage. It's perfect for players who want to know when to use their low-health finishing moves, and anyone looking to spice up their UI.
By default, the percentage at which the striping effect is triggered is a value that makes sense for your class. The current default values are:
|Death Knight||35%||Merciless Combat|
|Druid||25%||Blood in the Water|
|Priest||25%||Shadow Word: Death|
|Warlock||25%||Drain Soul, Death's Embrace, Decimation|
|Warrior||20%||Impending Victory, Execute|
If you don't like the default value, you can set your own with the
/csh command. For example:
Stripes at 25 percent health:
/csh 25% or
/csh 25 percent
Stripes at 10000 health:
/csh 10000 or
/csh 10000 health
New in v1.2b:
- Minor maintenance release for compatibility with WoW 4.3.4.
New in v1.2a:
- Minor maintenance release for compatibility with WoW 4.1.0.
New in v1.2:
- More unit frames supported
The striping graphic should now appear on all standard Blizzard unit frames, including their CompactRaidFrames. In previous versions, only the target unit frame would show the striping graphic.
- Striping at a certain amount of health
It is now possible to stripe at a certain amount of health rather than a percentage. The /csh slash command has been updated accordingly, and accepts a unit in the argument. For example:
Stripes at 25 percent health: /csh 25% or /csh 25 percent
Stripes at 10000 health: /csh 10000 or /csh 10000 health
- Fixed a bug that can be triggered when a unit is targeted for hours at a time.
- /csh slash command added. The /csh command allows you to change the percentage when the striping effect is triggered. Syntax: /csh [<number>|reset]
- Different percentages for different classes. By default, the percentage at which the striping effect is triggered is a value that makes sense for your class. The current values are:
If you don't like the default value, you can set your own with the /csh command.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Candy Stripe Health v1.2b||Release||4.3.4||1,230||04/16/2012|
|Candy Stripe Health v1.2a||Release||4.1||1,340||04/28/2011|
|Candy Stripe Health v1.2||Release||4.0.6||538||03/07/2011|
|Candy Stripe Health v1.1a||Release||4.0.6||252||02/20/2011|
|Candy Stripe Health v1.1||Release||4.0.6||257||02/06/2011|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,601,135 Monthly Downloads
- 646,207 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 494,208 Monthly Downloads
- 448,606 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 295,853 Monthly Downloads