CARBONITE® is a multi feature addon developed by game industry veterans to improve and enhance the game playing experience of World of Warcraft.
Please visit Carbonite's official support forums for technical support, bug reports, comments, suggestions, etc.
Map - The Carbonite map gives you all the information you need in one easy to use and flexible Google like map. Move, size or zoom it the way you like.
Carbonite supports the Blizzard maps added for WotLK and most Cataclysm instances. Right click an instance location on the map and "Toggle Instance Map" or enter the instance for it to be drawn on the Carbonite map. You will need to zoom in, since they are drawn at a small size. You can see your location and create favorites in the instance.
Quest - Blaze through quests at lightning speed and level faster than you ever thought possible. Our extensive quest database lists the location of quest givers, objectives and turn-ins. Simply click any objective from your quest list and Carbonite will show you where to go. No more wasted time bouncing back and forth between a web browser and the game.
Guide/Hud - The guide is your in-game GPS - it contains the location of every mailbox, trainer, flight master, repair vendor, instance, battle master, etc... if it's in the game it's in the guide. Just click the icon and the HUD navigation arrow will show you the direction, distance and ETA to your target. You can also use it to locate your friends or guild members in a battleground.
CarboniteItems - A data addon that contains information on over 25000 game items. It loads when you use the "Items >>" section of the Guide. Mouse over the item icons to see a Carbonite generated tooltip of information on the item. Search items for specific stats or where it came from. Sort by level, name or search line. Browse bosses for loot.
Warehouse - Browse the equipment, bag and bank slots of every one of your characters at one time! Check their professions, money, experience, honor, arena points and more. You don't have to spend your time switching between characters, use the search filter to find the characters that have just what your looking for.
Battlegrounds - Dominate your opponents with our enhanced battleground map. See the combat status, heath, target and target health of all your teammates. See objective timers right on the map and issue orders with a click of the mouse – call for reinforcements to attack a vulnerable enemy target or simply announce the status of an objective.
Events - A time stamped list of experience and honor gained, enemies killed and other information. What was the name of that guy who ganked you 10 minutes ago? How much honor did you get from the last 3 kills? Did you land the killing blow? Look and see.
Gather - All mining and herb picking is tracked and can be shown on map.
UI - Windows can be moved, sized and locked. Values are saved for each character. Coexists well with most UI addons.
Privacy - Not in a social mood? Just turn off communication with guild, friend or zone and other Carbonite users won't see what you're up to.
- Fixed error generated when new version detected
- Quests can now show on thunder isle
- Fixed thunder king cache scenario error
- Carbonite full sized map now shows thunder isle progression bar
- Fixed RUru localization
- Added Thunderking zones
- Removed second player icon on world map
- Fixed PTBR localization
- Fixed Scarlet Monastery Microdungeon triggering Scarlet Monastery Instance map actions
- Fixed position display inside microdungeons
- Fixed missing objectives in kasarang wilds
- Fixed imported carbonite nodes going to wrong zones (highly suggest resetting your herbs/ore and importing again if you previously imported with 5.1.0 or 5.1.1)
- Attempted fix on wandering isle vanishing when zoomed, lemme know if it seems to work (does for me).
- Fixed map icons not showing (who would of thought something small like ID instead of Id would break everything)
- Krasarang Wilds is now a dynamic map changing depending on if your doing 5.0 content or 5.1
- Deeprun Tram zone has been added
- Darkmoon Faire renamed to Darkmoon Island so it shows the name instead of '?'
- Microdungeons are now supported and show on the map properly
- Instances & Scenarios are now dynamic maps created when you zone into one instead of being held in
memory all the time
- First round of Pandaria Gathering Nodes added
- Update Available Message now says what version it thinks is available.
Updated coms to use INSTANCE_CHAT when needed
Updated Krasrarang wilds map
New scenario maps added
5.1 errors fixed
Terrace raid added
Fixed taints from Archeology + Quest Blobs
Fixed quest blobs staying on map even after complete / untrack
Included updated graphics file so pandaria minimap icons display right with glow enabled
Added Silvershard Mines, Kotmogu Temple added
Checked All maps are verified to be displaying / loading
Added If tomtom emulation is enabled, now accepts /way so macro's written for tomtom will work
Added instance maps now zoom into themselves
Added quest blobs are now on the full map instead of minimap
- enable/disable them under "Show" right click menu
- set the transparency under transparency right click menu
Added archaeology blobs are now on the map
- use them the same way as quest ones
Bugfix wandering isle map should be working properly now
Fixed errors in darkmoon & shrines
First release using the GPL code
New options: Quest Watch -> Hide Blizzard, Track Achivements, Track Scenario's, Track Challenge Timers
Quest -> Sync Carbonite Current Watched Quest & Blizzard Quest Watch
Quest Watch/Track should be able to find/track a couple more quests then the old versions
First official release by Rythal
Node Glow is disabled, originally it's disabled because without the artwork, new points like pet tracking
were not displayed.
Pandaria Maps are ingame.
Fixed group questing so it shares
Quest tracker now displays challenge mode timers and scenario objectives
blizzard quest blobs are available for current tracked quest if you turn on Quest POI's in the tracking
Some Scenario / Dungeon maps are added
Added map handling of new starting zones.
Increased max quest level to 90.
Fixed Dun Morogh and Twilight Highlands map overlays.
Fixed GetNumRaidMembers/GetNumPartyMembers error.
Fixed GetPOITextureCoords error.
Fixed RangedSlot removal.
Fixed getting quests from server error.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,601,700 Monthly Downloads
- 722,112 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 472,325 Monthly Downloads
- 458,610 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 307,288 Monthly Downloads