UIM:ComboPoints just displays a rogue's combo points.
This addon was originally written by Xaroth and published on WOWUI. I'm just maintaining it. He seems to have disappeared, so I had the project transferred to me to update it for WotLK. I'm now publishing it on Curse.
- Movability: move it wherever you want to show it.
- Display: tell the mod how you want it to display it, it can display the 5 boxes horizontal, vertical and diagonal, in any of the 8 directions.
- Colors: each dot is seperately colorable, get a nice look by making them all pink or purple, or keep it neat and black. Or maybe let them go from red to green.
- Background: Show the background for the combopoints you don't have yet, or hide them to only show up when you have that amount of combo points.
- Visibility: the mod won't nag you if you're not a class that uses combo points, yet you can force it to show, same goes for rogues/druid. If your layout doesn't want it, hide it.
Options are saved per character per server.
/cbp reset reset all settings to defaults.
/cbp report report all saved values.
/cbp lock lock the points in position.
/cbp unlock make the points moveable.
/cbp visible (0|no|false) hide the points.
/cbp visible (1|yes|true) allow showing the points.
/cbp appear show all points and make the moveable. The points will have the 'inactive' color when they are dragged.
/cbp color (1..5|inactive) let the user choose the color for a point or the 'inactive' color.
/cbp gap <I>pixels</I> choose the distance between the points. 0 gives you the default, -5 puts them right next to each other.
/cbp background toggles displaying the background. This means that an inactive point is displayed with the 'inactive' color until it is active.
/cbp height <I>pixels</I> Set the height of the dots.
/cbp width <I>pixels</I> Set the width of the dots.
/cbp mode 1..9 Change the orientation of the points relative to each other. The numbers mean the direction from the keypad '5' to the number, i.e. '1' means the points run from lower right to upper left, while '6' means they run from left to right. '5' is equivalent to '6'.
- Fix for 5.4.1.
- Update Interface to 50400.
- Update Interface to 50001.
- Changed: Update to WoW 4.x API.
- Changed: Update TOC file to 3.1.
- Changed: /cbp reset now also resets colors and offset.
- Changed: switch messages from /cbp background, they were inverted.
- Added: Implement commands for resizeing and a report command.
- Changed: Allow all subcommands to be abbreviated to the minimum unique substring.
- Changed: Rename commands: offset -> gap (different semantics) display -> mode
- Fixed: all points appearing over another when a character uses UIM:ComboPoints for the first time.
- Changed: Rename the 'drag' color to 'inactive'.
- Changed: /cbp appear now uses the set colors, the dots switch to the 'inactive' color when they are dragged.
- Added: /cbp reset now resets all settings to defaults.
- Initial release on Curse.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,511,157 Monthly Downloads
- 1,379,440 Monthly Downloads
- 556,680 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 549,102 Monthly Downloads
- Titan Panel
- Plugins and Titan Panel
- 461,821 Monthly Downloads