CCMark helps to set Targets for CC classes in instances.
RaidTargetIcons will be placed on the selected target and a chat message will be send, wich tells players what CC they have to use on a specific target.
Only CC spells available to selected will be shown in the interface!
If a spell, for example "Polymorph" isnt usable on a specific target (like Undead), the Polymorph button isn't usable.
Hide the CCMark Button: /ccmark
Unlock all Windows: /ccmark_unlock
Lock all windows: /ccmark_lock
Toggle config menu: /ccmark_config
To toggle the CCMark Window just bind Toggle CC Mark to a key in the Keybindings Menu or Click "CCMark".
- CCMark now works with Raidgroups
- You can now disable CC in the config Menu
- added configurable RaidIcons
- fixed hibernate on Beasts
- added slashcommands (/ccmark_unlock /ccmark_lock /ccmark_config)
- some bugfixes according the enUS and enGB clients
- Added Keybindings to toggle CCMark in WoW Keybindings options
- Added a slashcommand to Hide / Show "CCMark" Button ( /ccmark /ccmark toggle)
- fixed some issues which caused the addon not to work properly with the enGB client
- version Number changed to 1.6 because i've mixed up two .tocs and i have forgotten to set the versuion number properly...
- fixed a typo wich caused hibernate not to trigger when a Druid is at "party2"
-fixed an issue with Repentance on German Clients
- added Warlock's fear, Shaman's "bind elemental", Warlock's banish
- resizable Mainframe (shift+click on CCMark to enter scaling-menu)
- CC Buttons are more "dynamic" -> CC only appears if CC is able to control the selected target
- Size of the Mainframe is now saved
- optimized layout: Spell Tooltips are now displayed on Mouseover (instead of a FontString)
- fixed a Bug with Druids Hibernate
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,011,007 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 484,403 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 336,889 Monthly Downloads
- 322,013 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 295,551 Monthly Downloads