ChiBar is a simple Addon, which provides a Frame for a Monk to observe his Chi.
- Customazible Frame for tracking your Monk's Chi
- Different textures
- Adjust strata/layer level
- Adjust opacity
- Choose ChiBar's growth direction
- Adjust the space between the Chi Orbs
- Free movable
- Change Color of the Chi Orbs
- Autohiding ChiBar while you're out of Combat
- Hide Blizzard's default ChiBar
- Options are integrated into Blizzard's Interface-Optionswindow
- Access the options through GameMenu>Interface>AddOns>ChiBar ...
- ... or simply type /cb or /chibar into your chat
- Updated for WoW Patch 5.4 "Siege of Orgrimmar"
- fixed a bug with the texture "Minimalistic 1"
- changed event "UNIT_POWER" to "UNIT_POWER_FREQUENT" to (hopefully) fix the bug submitted by Mikemorveus@Curse
- some rearrangement of the code and the files
- Updated for WoW Patch 5.3.0 "Escalation"
- Some minor code fixing (taint bug)
- Add an option to adjust the space between the Chi Orbs
- Updated for WoW Patch 5.2.0 "The Thunder King"
- Reworked vehicle-behaviour
- ChiBar now only goes invisible, if you're in a real vehicle (like a tank)
- Reworked the versioncheck of ChiBar
- Add an option to adjust ChiBar's strata/layer level
- Fixed an issue with an reappearing default chibar when e.g. entering dungeons
- some minor adjustmenst in the optionwindow
- Added an option to hide the default ChiBar below the player's frame
- Updated for WoW Patch 5.1.0 "Landfall"
- Some minor changes on the Addon's strings
- Fixed a bug with Autohiding
- Added a bunch of new fancy textures by Aylaria@EU-Azshara :)
- Fixed a bug with the new color-feature
- Added a "Change Color"-function
- Opacity is now seperatly changeable for empty and full orbs
- Added a Confirm-PopUp for the "Reset"-feature
- Option is restructured for the new features
- Orbs are now smaller by default
- Fixed a bug with the Autohiding-feature (changing registered events),
- Thanks Kosouda@Curse for your description of the bug :)
- The area, in which you have to click to move the unlocked frame, is smaller since 0.3. This smaller area is now highligthed.
- ChiBar's growth direction is now costumizable
- ChiBar's opacity is now adjustable
- Added the "KittyFox"-texture by KittyFox@Curse :)
- ChiBar is now visible while unlocked and autohiding enabled
- added a transparent, grey frame while ChiBar is unlocked to show ChiBar's borders
- some coderewriting
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,512,378 Monthly Downloads
- 1,379,827 Monthly Downloads
- 557,174 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 549,311 Monthly Downloads
- Titan Panel
- Plugins and Titan Panel
- 462,105 Monthly Downloads