Tentonhammer's "ChiEnergyBar" review: Top 5 class specific monk addons
Customizable chi points and energy bars.
- Both bar's can be moved and sized separately.
- Customizable borders, colors and textures.
- Tigereye brew stack counter.
- Toggle lock/unlock bars by shift-left mouse click or slashcommands.
- Move and resize bars by mouse.
- Show or don't show empty energy points.
- Hide or don't hide energybar when out of combat.
- Hides bars when entering a vehicle or a battle-pet combat.
- /ceb - open options menu
- /ceb ebtoggle - toggle unlock/lock energy bar
- /ceb cptoggle - toggle unlock/lock chi points bar
- /ceb default - reset to default values and reload UI
- Left button down - move bar
- Right button down - resize bar
- Shift + Left button - toggle unlock/lock bar
This addon is for monks only, here you can find a ROGUE version:
If you are into pvp you may like this All-in-1 killing blow addon:
- Fixed the chibar bug, thanks to DaKapi for pointing it out and fix it.
- Bumped toc number to 50400.
- Bumped toc number to 50300.
- Added code to watch for talent change events so ReloadUI isn't necessary anymore after a spec or talent change.
- Changed "Tiger Brew" stacks counter code. Now it works with localized clients for all languages.
- Fixed bug, disabled bars won't show after relog anymore.
- Coordinates of moved bars are saved more accuratly now.
- Removed entering vehicle debug message.
- Bumped toc number to 50200.
- Added option to show tigereye brew stack count.
- Added new backslash command: "ceb default". This resets ChiEnergyBar to default values and reloads UI.
- Added option to hide chi points bar when not in combat.
- Added a slidebar in the energy bar options panel to change energy bar font height (8px - 32px).
- Bumped toc number to 50100.
- Quickfix, fixed the bug Ryger2 reported. Now bars won't disappear after leaving a vehicle.
- Added a option to customize space between chi point in pixels.
- Added a option to set the energybar text "left", "center" or "right".
- Replaced the "SetUserPlaced()" function with my own function so moved bars retain their position after logout. Now the bars will stay in place when positioned in screen center.
- Added colorpickers to change the background color of the chi points and energybar and buttons to reset them to their default color.
- Added a button to the main options panel to reset all values to default.
- Reworked the "LoadDefault" function so it want reset booleans to "true" if they we're saved as "false".
- Exiting vehicle or pet-battle will keep the energy bar hidden when "show energy bar only in combat" is checked.
- Login with a non-monk character won't trow a error message anymore. (Forgot to include the only for monk code after dividing the code in 4 separate files).
- Fixed some hard to reproduce bugs regarding customizing bars while in battleground.
- First upload, no changes.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|