Clash is a collection of tools and tweaks to make your Encounter Journal better, easier to use... and funnier.
- All features are optional
- Completely Load on Demand
- Always adding new features
- Write your own notes for any encounter or instance.
- Quickly switch from one encounter to the next, from one instance to the other.
Clash completely redesigns the Loot tab: it allows you to see all the instance loot at once and to filter it by slot or encounter, without having to navigate to the encounter pages.
What can be better than being alerted by the boss himself? Clash reminds you to review the strategy before going to a fight... in a comical matter: the boss itself shows up in your screen to challenge you.
Do the new boss buttons in the World Map are to big for you? Want to resize or disable them? Then Clash is the solution.
- Updated for Siege of Ogrimmar.
- Updated for patch 5.3: Escalation.
- Updated for patch 5.2: The Thunder King.
- Fixed an issue with the Sha of Fear loot list.
- Loot now properly updates when item slot filters are set.
- A display issue in the loot frame has been fixed.
- Updated for patch 5.1: Landfall.
- Updated for Mists of Pandaria
- Updated for WoW 4.3
- The Notes tab finally has a icon
- Improved much of the Notes look and behavior
- Several bug fixes
- New Feature: Notes - the Journal now has a tab for you to save your own notes for encounters and instances
- Loot: now you can reset filters one by one by re-clicking in the selected boss/class/slot
- Loot: added a new "All" button in the slot dropdown
- Fixed a bug causing settings to not be saved bewteen sessions
- Initial Beta
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,184,980 Monthly Downloads
- 942,152 Monthly Downloads
- 655,743 Monthly Downloads
- 354,862 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 305,403 Monthly Downloads