What it does
Provides methods for determining which mini-pets and mounts you are missing.
Where to get it
If you wish to donate, please donate via Plegie.
How to get it to work
Open up your companion window (pets or mounts) and click the scan button. This will open up another window which will allow you to see which companions you are missing, along with how to acquire them.
There are currently no slash commands.
Contacting the Authors
Please use the bug reporting feature to submit bug reports. Do not contact us via Curse PM. Do not submit bug reports in comments.
Feel free to join us on irc.
There are no known issues at this time.
Feature Requests/Bug Reporting
Read the Bug Reporting and Feature Requesting information before submitting a bug report or feature request. Posting reports in the comments is not the place to do so. Comments are for questions on how to use the AddOn, or you can use the forums at WowAce. Please follow these small little instructions to make our lives easier. The easier you make development for Collectinator, the more time we will have to develop other AddOns.
Please use the WowAce tracker to file bug reports. Posting bugs in the comments is not the place to do it.
Please use the WowAce tracker to add suggestions and feature requests. Not all suggestions will be accepted: there are many people who use this addon, each with separate views. We will, however, try to make it as user friendly as possible...but when a decision is made please accept it.
Please use the WowAce tracker to add suggestions and feature requests.
If you have a request for integration, please submit a feature request at WowAce. There is a limted API to interface with the Collectinator database. If you are a developer and would like more functions, please contact me on IRC.
James D. Callahan III <email@example.com>
2014-02-14 02:01:29 -0600
James D. Callahan III:
- Fixed ticket #181
- Various fixes: Unclaimed Black Market Container, Secondary pet locations
- Various fixes: Retire changes, New mount on Store, Unclaimed Black Market Container
- Remove Eregos from Mobs.
- Blue Drake only drops from Eregos if you do lvl 80 heroics via Dungeon Finder, which isn't likely these days.
James D. Callahan III:
- Added RETIRED as an acquire type which does not show a tooltip hint for spawning waypoints.
- Added CATEGORY_COLORS.hint Cleanup.
- Rearranged some tooltip elements to be where they're supposed to be.
- Removed the RETIRED flag check from the tooltip-display function, as the RETIRED acquire type handles this now.
- Remove checks for the RETIRED flag from the Expand* functions; these should have been Custom entries, and the companions should have been flagged as such...moot point since the RETIRED acquire type handles it all now.
- Added list and tooltip displays for the RETIRED acquire type.
- Hey - DISCOVERY isn't a valid acquire type in Collectinator. Go figure.
- Attempt to display tooltip information for acquire types which have no acquire data.
- Added RETIRED to the list of acquire types which can only be entries in the list; never headers, subheaders, or subentries. Consolidated these into a table named CHILDLESS_ACQUIRE_TYPES.
- Ported changes from ARL such as improved list code and behavior of entry-selection: Collectable entries can now be selected via right-clicks.
- Missed a spot in the tab code cleanup.
- Sanity check to prevent non-existent filters from breaking the UI.
- Major refactoring of the tab code.
- Replaced usage of non-existent localization with UNKNOWN.
- Battle pets which are only obtained from secondary fights will now be displayed with "Secondary" instead of a set of coordinates. Unfortunately, at this time, no such battle pets are defined in the database...
- Fixed a couple of AddZoneLocation calls - missing valid is_secondary parameter.
- Cleanup, and added support for battle pets with unknown coordinates in a zone.
- Clarification and readability changes.
- Greatly simplified portrait-setting code and replaced the portrait textures with MUCH higher-quality versions. Thanks to Neffi for the conversion, since SetPortraitToTexture is evil and requires BLP format...
- Update all battle pets for secondary boolean flag
- Add rough coding for 'secondary' designation for battle pets
- Fix start location of 2 quests
- Fix location of mob
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,604,789 Monthly Downloads
- 673,499 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 482,833 Monthly Downloads
- 453,145 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 300,940 Monthly Downloads