What it does
Provides methods for determining which mini-pets and mounts you are missing.
Where to get it
If you wish to donate, please donate via Plegie.
How to get it to work
Open up your companion window (pets or mounts) and click the scan button. This will open up another window which will allow you to see which companions you are missing, along with how to acquire them.
There are currently no slash commands.
Contacting the Authors
Please use the bug reporting feature to submit bug reports. Do not contact us via Curse PM. Do not submit bug reports in comments.
Feel free to join us on irc.
There are no known issues at this time.
Feature Requests/Bug Reporting
Read the Bug Reporting and Feature Requesting information before submitting a bug report or feature request. Posting reports in the comments is not the place to do so. Comments are for questions on how to use the AddOn, or you can use the forums at WowAce. Please follow these small little instructions to make our lives easier. The easier you make development for Collectinator, the more time we will have to develop other AddOns.
Please use the WowAce tracker to file bug reports. Posting bugs in the comments is not the place to do it.
Please use the WowAce tracker to add suggestions and feature requests. Not all suggestions will be accepted: there are many people who use this addon, each with separate views. We will, however, try to make it as user friendly as possible...but when a decision is made please accept it.
Please use the WowAce tracker to add suggestions and feature requests.
If you have a request for integration, please submit a feature request at WowAce. There is a limted API to interface with the Collectinator database. If you are a developer and would like more functions, please contact me on IRC.
James D. Callahan III <email@example.com>
2013-05-21 08:59:41 -0500
- Update Changelog for 2.0.2
James D. Callahan III:
- Check for nil button.
- Still adding locations for battle pets, but everything added with 5.3 is in.
- Retiring old Arena Tournament pet, and adding new one to commented out list for 5.3
- 5.3 mounts added in, commented out
- Fixing locations of some of the Battle pets, continuing adding co-ords
- Golden Civet & Kitten - pushing cuz I forgot to import localizations.
- 5.3 pet work (commented out). Mob info added - no new mobs, so not commented out.
- New 5.3 vendor (commented out)
- - Red Primal Raptor is in game. - Add info on Direhorn drops
- Brewfest Ram is for all intents & purposes, retired.
- Update all missing localizations.
- Update L[SHIFT_CLICK] to make more sense.
- Add binding flag to Ghastly Charger.
- Show Known -> Known
- Add text for GROUP_TOGGLE_FORMAT.
- Add missing saved variables for different Acquire Methods. Will fix it being toggled on log in, and also the global acquisition toggle.
- Add BoP flag to Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent
- 2 more pets updated
- Get those Pandaria waypoints working
- Found the last collectable that was mis-flagged, resulting in it not appearing. Worked on filters a bit.
- Fixing some flags, etc
- Filters fixed.
- Fix a bug where the filter wasn't added at all. Surprised no one ran into it.
- Continuation of addition of info to database.
- Quick push for localization I forgot last night
- Continue adding info for new Battle pets location feature - zone, level of pet in zone, co-ords. Added 5.3 pets, commented out at end.
James D. Callahan III:
- Fix for Waypoints (if we ever add them!)
- temporarily comment out requiredfaction lines, adding location data for a few pets, update level ranges for several battle pets
James D. Callahan III:
- Hide and release the acquire tooltip and clear the selected line when switching tabs. Also, commit a bunch of other files since the OSX WoW launcher insists on changing my AddOn file permissions.
- Made pet_prototype:AddZoneLocation() actually add and display the locations/coords.
- Removed unnecessary pet:AddWorldDrop() calls.
- Zooey Snake is found in Kun-Lai Summit - not Zul'Drak.
- Whitespace cleanup.
- Kill the typo!
- DALARN -> DALARAN
- Update the Zandalari Raptors.
- Fix some 5.2 battle pet rarities.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,172,613 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 491,839 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 393,478 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 350,761 Monthly Downloads
- 329,575 Monthly Downloads