What it does
Provides methods for determining which mini-pets and mounts you are missing.
Where to get it
If you wish to donate, please donate via Plegie.
How to get it to work
Open up your companion window (pets or mounts) and click the scan button. This will open up another window which will allow you to see which companions you are missing, along with how to acquire them.
There are currently no slash commands.
Contacting the Authors
Please use the bug reporting feature to submit bug reports. Do not contact us via Curse PM. Do not submit bug reports in comments.
Feel free to join us on irc.
There are no known issues at this time.
Feature Requests/Bug Reporting
Read the Bug Reporting and Feature Requesting information before submitting a bug report or feature request. Posting reports in the comments is not the place to do so. Comments are for questions on how to use the AddOn, or you can use the forums at WowAce. Please follow these small little instructions to make our lives easier. The easier you make development for Collectinator, the more time we will have to develop other AddOns.
Please use the WowAce tracker to file bug reports. Posting bugs in the comments is not the place to do it.
Please use the WowAce tracker to add suggestions and feature requests. Not all suggestions will be accepted: there are many people who use this addon, each with separate views. We will, however, try to make it as user friendly as possible...but when a decision is made please accept it.
Please use the WowAce tracker to add suggestions and feature requests.
If you have a request for integration, please submit a feature request at WowAce. There is a limted API to interface with the Collectinator database. If you are a developer and would like more functions, please contact me on IRC.
James D. Callahan III <email@example.com>
2015-06-23 20:57:48 -0500
- Update for 6.2
- Bump Toc
James D. Callahan III:
- Simplify AddZoneLocations method.
- Add support for looting locations in the world for mounts, pets and toys, clear out unneeded entries from this change
- Fix typos and clarify
- Fix incorrect location
- Add info for Pilgrims Bounty daily reward bag items
- Add Mission data for the Selfie Camera
- Separate Blingtron 4000 from 5000, as 5000 as some drops 4000 doesn't
James D. Callahan III:
- Add support for Garrison Missions as an acquire type.
- Add support for simple zone locations by passing levelRange and isSecondary as nil; label is dependent on the collectable prototype.
- Reorder zone name entry.
- Fix Mount Parade mounts
- Remove custom entry - stop error
- Fix toys, fix filters for mounts, update localizations, add a few custom settings
- Fix dev dump text
- Fix Heirloom mounts
- Fix personal hologram profession - doesn't really change anything tbh, just correct
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 2,744,924 Monthly Downloads
- 1,207,227 Monthly Downloads
- 693,114 Monthly Downloads
- Map & Minimap
- 669,044 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 602,751 Monthly Downloads