This addon was designed to compliment the enhanced colourblind mode features that were added to World of WarCraft in Patch 4.3.0.
To use this addon, simply open the Main Menu, click on Interface and then click on Help. A selection menu will appear beneath the checkbox labelled "Colourblind Mode" (see screenshot). Click on this menu and you will be able to choose a colour shader which best suits your type of colourblindness.
- Updated for WoW Patch 5.2.
- Removed SavedVariables as Blizzard have fixed a bug that prevented the shader setting from being saved between sessions.
- Some small code tidy up.
- Initial release.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,172,613 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 491,839 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 393,478 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 350,761 Monthly Downloads
- 329,575 Monthly Downloads