A simple combat timer.
Prints out the duration of each fight to chat after combat ends.
If a chat window named "Combat Times" is present, just the times (in seconds) will be printed there, too, for easy copying and further analysis. To copy stuff from chat windows, I recommend the most simple iCopy.
Gnarfoz (Christian Wiese) <email@example.com>
2014-02-06 00:18:42 +0100
I'd be surprised if this doesn't still work.
Gnarfoz (Christian Wiese):
- TOC bump
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,424,595 Monthly Downloads
- 1,072,351 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory, Mail, Quests & Leveling, Professions, and Guild
- 378,070 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 348,673 Monthly Downloads
- 329,385 Monthly Downloads