Combuctor is a bag replacement addon designed to help the player find items in the inventory as quickly and as easily as possible.
- Intelligent searching (see syntax)
- Highly customizable filters
- Coloring based on quality, being a quest or unusable item
- Ability to view the inventory & bank of any character, from anywhere *
* - Requires the player to login and visit the bank once at each character
A wide assortment of plugins is available for Combuctor. Here's some examples:
- Updated for patch 5.2: The Thunder King!
- Fixed an issue causing some cached items to not display any icon.
- Small code optimizations.
- Added support for cooking bags.
- Fixed small but annoying localization bug.
- Updated for patch 5.1: Landfall!
- Updated Korean localization, by 노분노씹새끼.
- Tagging as release.
- Updated for compatibility with latest Scrap version.
- Updated and tested for Mists of Pandaria.
- Added monk class and pandaren race.
- Bug fixes.
- Added option to display item counts on tooltips
- Updated LibItemSearch (search engine) to latest version
- Fixed bug causing money frame tooltip to not show on mousehover
- Redesigned money frame tooltip
- Important hot hotfix
- Tagging release
- Preventing code taint
- Fixed a bug causing settings to not be saved between sessions.
- Now comes packed with BagBrother, an addon that stores bag, bank and vault data for offline viewing. This addon is shared with Bagnon.
- Added support for BagSync and Armory caching systems.
- Fixed a bug causing the frame selector to show at unusual situations
- Fixed bug causing BagSync support to not work properly
- Added portuguese translations
- Jaliborc: Updated for WoW 4.3
- Jaliborc: No more "Jaliborc" tag. If there is nothing there, it means it was me.
- Jaliborc: Tagging as release
- Jaliborc: The config has been divided into two windows - "General" & "Sets"
- Jaliborc: New options at the "General" window - "Display Sets on Left" and "Act as Interface Panel"
- Jaliborc: Estetical improvements to the "Sets" window
- Jaliborc: Removed unecessary code
- Jaliborc: The windows can no longer be dragged of the screen.
- Jaliborc: Tagging as release version
- Jaliborc: Fixed bug causing errors when opening the options menu
- Jaliborc: Added unusable item coloring
- Jaliborc: Improved the quality filter design
- Jaliborc: Remade the windows so that they tile when resizing instead of stretching
- Jaliborc: Fixed a bug with the heirloom color
- Jaliborc: Fixed a bug when clicking the money box
- Updated for WoW 4.2.0
- Tinkered a bit more with fixing frame positions to work properly when managed/unmanaged
- Removed keyring bits.
- Reworked the quality filter again to make it a bit more similar to the old style.
- Selecting no qualities on the quality filter will now show all items.
- Selecting a quality will now show items of that quality only.
- Modifier clicking a quality will add the quality to the selection.
- Added a fix for the issue people were having where the bank frame was not updating. Hopefully it works :)
- Fixed a bug causing empty item slots to not properly update in color when swapping bags of different types.
- Revamped the quality filter
- Clicking a quality button will now toggle showing that quality. Empty slots are shown regardless of quality selected.
- Modifier clicking an unchecked quality filter will select only that quality.
- Added heirlooms to the quality filter.
- The legendary filter also now includes artifacts.
- Fixed LibItemSearch reference in the TOC file to make it load on demand properly
- Localization bugfixes
- Fixed a bug preventing Combuctor from showing up when you visit a bank.
- Updated TOCs for 4.1
- Added a fix for the frame not remembering position issue
- Did a lot of restructuring, which probably will result in some bugs
- Tackle box fix (thanks JuddMan)
- Compatibility fixes for WoW 4.1
- 4.0.6 fixes (this version won't work with pre 4.0.6 versions)
- Added tacle box support (for reals this time?)
- Added BagSync support.
- Removed Bagnon_Forever from the main download. (It'll still work, though)
- Added tackle box support (I hope :P)
- Updated LibItemSearch, you can now perform tooltip searches via tt:<search>
- Added back missing Bagnon_Forever + Bagnon_Tooltips folders
- Fixed some compatibility issues with v4.0.1: specifically the player selector not working.
- Added back the Bagnon_Forever + Bagnon_Tooltips folders
- Updated for WoW v4.0.1
- Fixed a typo causing an error when moving an item onto an empty part of the Combuctor frame.
- Fixed a bug causing the bank frame to not display
- Fixed an error when picking up a bag
- Pushed in some changes I made in Bagnon. This should hopefully fix the bank frame issue.
- Added in quest item highlighting
- Added in empty slot coloring based on bag type
- Removed debug prints from the bank frame
- Updated for 3.3
- Updated LibItemSearch, adding in support for equipment sets (s:setname), item level (ilvl:level), and comparison operators (ex, q<=epic)
- Updated for 3.2
- Added currency tracking to the money frame tooltip, thanks to Nyghtingale
- Bagnon_Forever fixes
- Heavily revised text searches
- Pure text searches now only look at item names.
- t:<text> searches look at item type/subtype/equiploc information
- q:<text> searches look at quality information (ex, q:0 or q:epic)
- boe, bop, boa, bou, and quest perform tooltip searches for bind on x and quest item information.
- It is possible to negate a search (ex, !q:epic)
- It is possible to perform an intersection search (ex, q:epic&t:weapon for all epic weapons)
- It is possible to perform an union search (ex, t:weapon|t:armor for all items that are either armor or weapons).
- Bumped TOC for 3.1
- Added left side tabs (no GUI so far for it)
- Updated Russian localization
- Fixed some localization bugs
- Updated translations
- Fixed a minor tooltip issue
- Updated Chinese translation
- Turns out I was using my old wrath branch for Bagnon_Forever + Bagnon_Tooltips
- Made Bagnon_Forever not LOD
- Fixed a bug caused by missing localization files.
- Fixed a bug with version updating
- Fixed a bug with Bagnon_Forever
- A wrath compatible rewrite.
- Added the ability to resize the frame via dragging the bottom right corner
- Added the ability to customize which categories are displayed on the frames (/combuctor)
- Added the ability for developers to add in more sets and subsets to Combuctor
- Combuctor is still very much a beta at this point in time: The new features are very much a first draft.y much a first draft.a first draft. first draft...
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,039,394 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 476,960 Monthly Downloads
- 332,077 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 330,308 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 303,569 Monthly Downloads