Compact Runes is a re-write of DocsDebugRunes. It preserves the compact UI but adds additional features.
It tracks the following items:
- Runes with an optional setting to show a numeric timer for each rune.
- Runic Power
- Diseases and time left
- Disease Strength. The numeric timer on the diseases will change based on the value of re-applying diseases:
- Red: Re-applying would result in less disease damage.
- White: Re-applying would result in no change.
- Yellow: Re-applying would increase the disease damage.
- Green: Re-applying would increase the disease damage by more then the configurable threshold.
- Sudden Doom, Shadow Infusion, and Dark Transformation for Unholy
- Rime/Freezing Fog and Killing Machine for Frost
- Blood Charges for the Blood Tap talent.
- By default a new bar is used that replaces the Dark Transformation bar. If you are Unholy, the bars are placed side-by-side.
- You can also enable it as a proc. It is off by default.
- Blood Shield
- LDB/Minimap Icon Support
- RC Procs are indicated with a white border.
- RE procs, RC procs, and wasted Blood Charges tracking in the LDB tooltip
- Crimson Scourge is shown as a proc.
- Out of melee range is indicated by a red border. This option can be disabled.
- An optional "Almost ready" rune state. The alpha can be adjusted independently for it.
- A Plague Leech proc, if enabled, is shown when the time left on Plague Strike is below a certain threshold. You can optionally require that Outbreak will be off cooldown too.
- A Soul Reaper proc that shows up if you have the spell, your target is under 35% health, and Soul Reaper is not on cooldown. The cooldown also includes runes not being ready.
2013-12-29 13:10:07 -0500
Tag as 1.2.
- Fix issue with cooldowns being wrong after a reload.
- * Fix issue with some cooldowns not triggering. * For timers greater than 99 seconds, just show the time rounded to whole minutes.
- * Change itemproc items to be dim until the proc is active. * Attempt to fix issue with GCD registering as an spell cooldown.
- * Add options to change the color of runes * Add initial support for cooldown bars to track spell and item cooldowns. * Update TOC for 5.4.
- * More work on cooldown bars. * Allow both in combat and out of combat alpha changes.
- * Use SPELL_UPDATE_COOLDOWN for tracking cooldowns. * Add initial code for cooldown bars.
- * Add Disease Strength values. * Cleanup some of the disease strength tracking code. * Remove Tricks from the calculations due to the 5.3 change.
- Refactor some code and register UNIT_AURA per unit.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,601,700 Monthly Downloads
- 722,112 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 472,325 Monthly Downloads
- 458,610 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 307,288 Monthly Downloads