Display your Cooldowns however and wherever you want. Easy to setup and oh so flexible! The essential aid to cooling down!
What It Does
Each Cooldown is displayed as a tile. Your cooldown tiles are joined together. The set of tiles may be moved around the screen. Tiles may be displayed as vertical or horizontal lines or even as oblique lines. Or you might prefer them to be tightly clustered together.
- Tiles all have the "second hand" animation for Cool Downs
- Configurable numeric countdown display of remaining seconds
- Auto hide when not aggroed, in an instance or able to attack a target
- Can force display when out of combat. Useful for setting up
- Tiles are resizable from extremely small to extremely large
- Every tile has a tooltip
- Every Interface panel has extra help available as tooltips
- Tiles can be easily moved
- No fixed way to group tiles together. It is up to you!
- Can lock the tiles to avoid accidentally moving them
- Can micro-manage how frequently the display updates
- Can quickly show/hide tiles via a chat command
- Can turn off Cool Aid in emergency situations
Not Just Spells
This is where you wonder what I have been drinking... From the "Cooldowns" panel you may select *anything* you are wearing or is present in your bags, as well as usable abilities in your current Spellbook. Got a buff or debuff? You can grab that too!
Not Just Cooldowns
Some abilities are more correctly considered 'recharge delays'. If you include one of these in your selection then special code is invoked to display the recharge delay as though it were a cooldown. Roll, Charge, Shield Block, Savage Defence and Gul'Dan, Clemency with all four 'Hand' abilities are of note here. Additionally some abilities have cooldowns based upon buffs, such as the Dark Soul abilities. A Shaman's Reincarnation is allowed for, as is Ascendance (select SS/CL and Cool Aid will change the icons as appropriate to SB/LB and show a duration timer).
How To Use
After entering the world, type '/ca opt' in chat to bring up the options panel. The Cooldowns panel will also be conveniently available. Select your cooldowns from the Cooldowns panel and return to playing!
How To Move the Tiles
First check the Options Panel to ensure that CA is not locked in place. Now place your mouse over the centre area (doesn't have to be the exact centre) of the FIRST tile in the group. Left click, hold down and move, lift up when done. Finished!
If You Like Cool Aid
You might also like to check Taraezor's Hard Yards AddOn, the most accurate way to measure distance! Taraezor's main AddOn is We Don't Wipe, an excellent DPS enhancer. WDW recently hit version 3.00 and you will surely want to check it out.
- Version bump for Patch 5.4
- Now shows the "Ascendance" buffed ability icon for Enh./Ele. Shamans
- Option to hide tiles when cooldown is above any specified remaining CD
- CA was attempting to display correct/altered Mage Poly icons. Now works properly, esp. Porcupine and Glyph of Polymorph showing the correct icons that the Blizzard server for some reason never shows.
- Spellbook now correctly updated when pet goes away / comes back.
(Error was caused by my attempt to ignore apparent duplicate Event triggers)
- Error in counting Mage Polymorph glyphs (why bother? To show better icons than Blizzard defaults!)
- Fixed bug with moving Cooldowns too far from the centre of the screen
- Changing Talents now no longer gets icon positions, arrangement, etc muddled
- Fix possible attempt to show item ID tooltip instead of spell ID tooltip
- Option to display when NOT in combat/aggro/targetting attackable mob
- Can now add temporary buffs and debuffs as a Cooldown tile
- Special case abilities (some not strictly cooldowns but in fact "recharges" supported:
- Dark Soul (all of them) possible for Warlocks - select the BUFFs
- Hand of Gul'Dan for Demonology Warlocks
- Ascendance with SS/SB for Enhancement Shaman - Asc. buff better + SS
- Ascendance with Lava Beam for Elemental Shaman
- Warrior Charge
- Warrior Sheild Block
- Druid Bear Form Savage Defence
- Monk's Roll
- Paladin Clemency with Hand of Freedom / Protection / Sacrifice / Salvation
- Doesn't give up if can't find spell (and therefore texture) in the Spellbook
- No longer checks spellbook before attempting to display Tooltip
- Better We Don't Wipe integration
- Correct Class Specialization English language lookup table
- Now handles no players with specialisation
- Changes to help/about panels, especially notes for troubleshooting
- Changed display of /ca help options (yet again)
- Identical. Work around for Curseforge problem
- Fix bug preventing some class/spec combinations from being able to use Cool Aid.
- We Dont Wipe AddOn support
- Show/Hide & on/off options properly differentiated and fixed
- Small change to help/about panels
- Tiles didn't auto hide when they were supposed to
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,503,773 Monthly Downloads
- 1,377,269 Monthly Downloads
- 553,881 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 547,929 Monthly Downloads
- Titan Panel
- Plugins and Titan Panel
- 460,169 Monthly Downloads