A World of Warcraft add-on that displays numeric cooldown counters on buttons and other icons with cooldowns.
*** Having Problems? ***
Before posting a problem report, please make sure you are using the most recent release and try resetting all Cooldowns settings using the Defaults button in the Interface Configuration window. If your settings got messed up somehow during the recent updates, setting them to defaults may solve the problem. If that doesn't help, and you still don't see cooldown text, try adjusting the pixel width setting to a smaller number (default should be 27). If that doesn't help, post a problem report and make sure to include which other addons you run and any special configuration changes you make so I can try to replicate the problem. Also, if you run an older version because newer ones are not working for you, let me know. Otherwise, until scientists invent the teleporter and I can port to your computer, there isn't much else I can do for you. ;)
*** NEW FEATURES IN 4.2 ****
- Users can now set the minimum pixel width for cooldown text display. Cooldown counters will not appear on buttons or other cooldown icons that have a width smaller than the number chosen (except for the quest watch buttons which always show cooldown text). The default is 27 which is between the size of the standard player buff icon and the standard unit frame debuff icon. The standard action button width is 36 pixels. Scaling a cooldown icon using another addon until it is smaller than the selected minimum width will cause the cooldown text to stop displaying on that icon.
- Now checks higher up the frame hierarchy for a named frame for filtering. Should allow filtering for addons with buttons that had nameless immediate parent frames.
*** NEW FEATURE IN 4.1 – FILTERING ***
Too many cooldown texts all over the place now? What happened? I made Cooldowns work with any visible cooldown in any addon (bigger than width of 27 pixels). But now there is also… Filtering! Check out the Filtering tab in the Cooldowns configuration panel. You will see a list of all the UI frames that Cooldowns is aware of and you can uncheck the ones that you don’t want to see cooldown text on. Don’t want to see cooldown text on Bartender4 bar 6? Uncheck BT4Bar6. Don’t want to see text on WeakAuras icons? Uncheck WeakAurasFrame.
*** NEW FEATURES IN 4.0 ***
- Can now configure the minimum cooldown time for cooldown text to appear. Used to be hard-coded to 1.5 seconds. (thanks OptimusSupernova)
- Better support for other addons including TellMeWhen.
*** NEW FEATURES IN 3.0 ***
- Can now select whether cooldown numbers flash the alternate color or display it as solid as the cooldown nears zero.
- Can now select fonts in the addon options panel from a dropdown list containing all known in-game font names.
- Text file in the addon folder contains list of known in-game fonts.
- Cooldown counters now displayed on the spell button flyout frame (e.g. priest chakra).
Configure colors, fonts, and other options through the Cooldowns interface options panel.
Please see the readme.txt file for a tutorial on how to configure fonts in Cooldowns.
- Fixed problem caused when rebooting computer while long cooldown is running
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|4.0 (beta 5)||Release||5.2.0||23,202||03/11/2013|
|4.0 (beta 4)||Release||5.2.0||24,733||03/09/2013|
|4.0 (beta 3)||Release||5.2.0||13,932||03/08/2013|
|4.0 (beta 2)||Release||5.2.0||4,344||03/08/2013|
|3.0 (beta 2)||Release||5.1.0||75,370||12/08/2012|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,025,230 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 481,343 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 334,076 Monthly Downloads
- 328,627 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 299,676 Monthly Downloads